Maresca to Fiorentina? (1 Viewer)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Yeah, I can see how he resembles Pirlo, the creative midfielder playing in a more reserved position. I must say I was a little excited to see what he was going to do this season, but I didnt expect raving performances. If Maresca had to go to make room for Emerson then I'm cool with that. But why can't we off load some of our D MIDS. We have too many destroyers if you ask me. Tacchi, Appiah and Blasi is too much. Now add Emerson. I would have rather off loaded Appiah than Maresca, but hey, it's not my club to run.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
Yeah, I can see how he resembles Pirlo, the creative midfielder playing in a more reserved position. I must say I was a little excited to see what he was going to do this season, but I didnt expect raving performances. If Maresca had to go to make room for Emerson then I'm cool with that. But why can't we off load some of our D MIDS. We have too many destroyers if you ask me. Tacchi, Appiah and Blasi is too much. Now add Emerson. I would have rather off loaded Appiah than Maresca, but hey, it's not my club to run.
I agree. When you look at our midfielders we really have too many defensive midfielders, and not enough wingers and offensive midfelders.

Blasi, Tacchinardi, Brighi, Appiah, Emerson, Baiocco, all defensive midfielders, while we have only one winger, Camo, and two offensive midfielders, Nedved and Olivera. We really need a more offensive and creative midfielders that build up play, not break it down.

IMO, we need a left and a right winger, as well as a real playmaker.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++

Why should i be joking, the pure guy have been linked to almost every club in a exchange for another player.

He has always been loyal to the club, but the club has never shown much interest in him. He has been one of our best players last season, and i only want him to show his worth. One of the ways he can show it, is by scoring against us, and make the club suffer what he have been suffering in the club...

Heeey i only want justice to be made, and in this situation, juve needs to get a lesson, and i hope that Maresca gives Moggi a great lesson. And if that means a loss for our side, it would only be a little loss, while selling Maresca was the bigger loss.
WTF who do u support Maresca or Juventus?? i like loads of players but i never hope for them to score the winner against us because i love the club much more than any player no matter how badly the club has treated them, what if he scores the winner against us that means we lose out on the scudetto on the last day of the season?? no player scoring against Juventus makes me happy even if we win 5-1, i think youve got your prioritys wrong m8

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I agree. When you look at our midfielders we really have too many defensive midfielders, and not enough wingers and offensive midfelders.

Blasi, Tacchinardi, Brighi, Appiah, Emerson, Baiocco, all defensive midfielders, while we have only one winger, Camo, and two offensive midfielders, Nedved and Olivera. We really need a more offensive and creative midfielders that build up play, not break it down.

IMO, we need a left and a right winger, as well as a real playmaker.
That's why I also hope we can buy a replacement for Zambrotta (Jankulovski would be great), so that Zambro can play as a winger in the midfield!

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mike Da Don ] ++

WTF who do u support Maresca or Juventus?? i like loads of players but i never hope for them to score the winner against us because i love the club much more than any player no matter how badly the club has treated them, what if he scores the winner against us that means we lose out on the scudetto on the last day of the season?? no player scoring against Juventus makes me happy even if we win 5-1, i think youve got your prioritys wrong m8
I love the club to, but i cant just turn my head away every time Juve makes something stupid.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Viola fans ‘welcome’ Maresca
Monday 26 July, 2004

Enzo Maresca’s Fiorentina career hasn’t got off to a good start due to his past as a Juventus player.

Maresca left Juve for the Viola on Saturday and he’s not been welcomed by some sections of the support.

"We don’t want Maresca," read one banner on show at the club’s Vigo training base after his arrival.

Although Fiorentina and Juventus have not faced each other for two years, there is still great rivalry between the sides.

However, fellow new boy Hidetoshi Nakata has applauded Maresca’s signing. "He is a great player who will be of real use to the team," said the Japanese star.

"I like the squad which has been assembled so far. The new arrivals just need a little time to understand each other on the pitch."

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Why doesn't Moggi put up a banner in his office or something saying 'We Don't want Maresca....' :rolleyes:

Its definitely a great loss to Juve....thanks a lot Moggi....;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
The only saving grace of this is that we can get him back, and this gives Enzo a chance to show us whether he's all we cracked him up to be. Plus we get 2m out of this deal. Suddenly doesn't sound so bad anymore, does it?

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
The only saving grace of this is that we can get him back, and this gives Enzo a chance to show us whether he's all we cracked him up to be. Plus we get 2m out of this deal. Suddenly doesn't sound so bad anymore, does it?
if i'm maresca, i dont wanna come back to the club that ditched me....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
if i'm maresca, i dont wanna come back to the club that ditched me....
So you wouldn't play for Juve if they loaned you out for a season and called you back again?

Well, your choice I guess

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
wait....he's on loan? i thot we sold him? :wallbang: co-ownership thingy right?

if it's co-ownership, i wont :stuckup: but if it's full ownership by juve, then i have to :wallbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)