Maresca to Fiorentina? (2 Viewers)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
...never mind mexes :fero:.....how about no :fero:
well, i wud cut my own hands if that wud bring mexes to turin. but that wont happen no matter what we do rite?

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
tru:D
well, i think i'll just change hands to hair. shave off my hair a-la sinead o'connor..... ;)

f^ck moggi, f^ck capello......:fero:

f^ck roma for finding good talents :fero: :fero:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
It seems it's all but official. He's signed a contract with fiorentina in a coownership deal. We'll get 2 mil €. Luckily we can still get him back if he preves himself.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
On second thought, this is actually a good deal. I never wanted Maresca to leave but Capello obviously didn't plan on playing him, but if he performs the way we know he can for Fiorentina and we get him back the coach will find it difficult to ignore him again.

Good luck, Enzo :)

Aug 26, 2003
on channel4 it is said that he now joined fiorentina!!

I hope you can show how good you are, and make Moggi look stupid!!

I hope we will see him in juve jersey, but i would understand if he doesn't want that anymore!!

however good luck enzo!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Maresca joins Fiorentina
Saturday 24 July, 2004

Fiorentina have, as expected, officially announced the signing of Enzo Maresca from Juventus.

The 24-year-old wasn’t a part of Fabio Capello’s plans in Turin and has been allowed to leave.

Maresca, who has signed until 2008 with the Tuscan side, has joined the club in a co-ownership deal.

The cost of the move hasn’t been announced but it is believed that Juve have netted around £1.5m for the midfielder.

In other transfer news, Lecce have bought in Souleymane Diamoutene on loan from relegated Perugia.

Newly promoted Livorno have also signed Colombian midfielder Nicolas Cordova from Bari.

===
Source: Channel4

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
OMG, Let's see: we sold Di Viao, Conte and Maresca, three GREAT ITALIAN players and we get Chiellini (allright, maybe a talent but you can't say it is a big signing), Zebina and Kapo. This is the worst transferseason I ever saw. Ok, maybe we get Cannavaro (not Campbell instead of him), Emerson, Oddo, Gilardino, Jankulovski and Cesar but that are 4 not-Italian players. And we already bought 2 non-Italian players. That's 6 non-Italian players in the new squad. And we lost 3 Italian players + we get back Olivera an d Zalayeta enz. Half of our sqaud is than non-Italian and in my opinion is that to much. i don't know how you think about that but I prefer a Italian selection because I like Italian football and without Italian players in your selection (of your starting line-up-->ROMA) i'ts not good for the Italian football.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
There's one thing I dont understand. Maresca has signed with fiorentina until 2008, and his contract with Juve expires in 2005? :undecide:

What when it expires, will he be fully owned by Fiorentina?

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
There's one thing I dont understand. Maresca has signed with fiorentina until 2008, and his contract with Juve expires in 2005? :undecide:

What when it expires, will he be fully owned by Fiorentina?
I think this contact with Fiorentina replaces the one with Juventus, so it doesn't matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)