Maresca set for Spurs (1 Viewer)

Romano

May 22, 2004
Maresca set for Spurs

Tottenham are the latest club to be linked with Juventus ace Enzo Maresca. The 24-year-old spent two years with West Brom before moving to Turin. Reports suggest that Spurs are willing to pay the asking price of £6.5m in order to pip both Aston Villa and Lazio for his services.

--------------------------------------------------------------

This is no good...
Capello are you stupid?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
moggi is the stupid one also.

there is more to it than meets the eye IMO! has moggi got a daughter? maybe Maresca gave her one and moggi found out.

OP

Romano

May 22, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

maybe Maresca gave her one and moggi found out.
    LoL why sould he do that, Enzo isn't ugly at all...

OP

Romano

May 22, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    No it isn't, but as far as we know, Capello doens't know that Enzo is one of the most talented youth players in Italy at the moment.

But as I said before, he doesn't know that, and he thinks that Maresca isn't needed in the squad...

Then Moggi, is also stupid, because every Italian club sees talent in Enzo, but the only one that doesn't, is Juventus Directory

OP

Romano

May 22, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    Geof je hebt gelijk :)

No I mean why sell Maresca when we don't have very much talented players?

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    6.5m:wallbang:

we're signing emerson for 10m and selling his successor for 6.5m...brilliant stuff moggi...keep the surprises coming,what would i do without you:rolleyes:

OP

Romano

May 22, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    Welcome to the Forums juju ! :D
    Yes you are 100% right to keep Maresca, he's a future player, but it seems like the Juventus Directory doesn't, or don't want to know that...
    Just wait and see ( and pray ! )

Jul 12, 2002
    Alright, I'm going to buck the trand here and say that maybe selling Maresca isn't such a bad thing afterall. If you stop and look for a second, Maresca has been hyped for years and years, but he's never delivered on a regular basis for Juventus. Maybe that was Lippi's fault, or maybe it was Enzo's. If the latter is true, then 6.5 million is an acceptable fee.

Sep 14, 2003
    There's also a rumour that Udinese have asked for Maresca in part exchange for Jank. Why is his name constantly being rumoured for an exit? What has he done so wrong?

Jul 28, 2002
    enzo on loan and cash for jank...that was what udine apparantly want.

Enzo has never been given the firm nod...the confidence from the coach...instead he has been constantly loaned....6.5 million is nice...but we would spend it one crap like bonera.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++
    Alright, I'm going to buck the trand here and say that maybe selling Maresca isn't such a bad thing afterall. If you stop and look for a second, Maresca has been hyped for years and years, but he's never delivered on a regular basis for Juventus. Maybe that was Lippi's fault, or maybe it was Enzo's. If the latter is true, then 6.5 million is an acceptable fee.
    It's not Enzo's fault that Lippi didn't play half as much as he should have. He couldn't deliver consistently simply because he wasn't on the field as often as he should've been. Hopefully Capello realises that this kid has got talent and not only keeps him but plays him. I don't think we'll sell Maresca just yet, if at all, because Capello probably wants to work with him for a week or two to see what he's made of (remember, he's not arriving at pre-season training until the 16th because of a muscular problem).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)