Maresca set for Spurs (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shenanigans ] ++
youre bucking the trend for the sake of bucking the trend. :irritate:
So what? Somebody had to make this a thread worth looking at...

++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
It's not Enzo's fault that Lippi didn't play half as much as he should have. He couldn't deliver consistently simply because he wasn't on the field as often as he should've been. Hopefully Capello realises that this kid has got talent and not only keeps him but plays him. I don't think we'll sell Maresca just yet, if at all, because Capello probably wants to work with him for a week or two to see what he's made of (remember, he's not arriving at pre-season training until the 16th because of a muscular problem).
Like I said, maybe Lippi didn't play him enough becuase Lippi doesn't trust youngsters, or maybe he didn't play him enough because he didn't show enough ability. I don't know, because I haven't been in training with Enzo, but Lippi is a great coach and I can't see him throwing away such a great talent as Enzo is supposed to be...

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 1, 2002
Enzo has reached the point in his career where he can nolonger be regarded as a promissing youngster. He just doesn't look to be able to go that one step further and become a fine player. He won't be missed if we sell him but after all the effort and good service he has given us, he doesn't desearve to go to Totenham Hotspuds. Nobody does; except of course Santini for cocking up the French national side....

Jul 28, 2002
enzo jus needs time and responsibility on his shoulder and the confidence of his gaffer.

Santini made a massive error by anouncing the fact he was going to spurs....the arsenal contigent of the bleus must have started laughin at him in the changing room.

OP

Romano

May 22, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    You'll see that we will make a BIG mistake if we sell him, *remember : Tierry Henry*

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    juve has always been cautious with utilizing youth,imo maresca has been the victim of this inherent system in juventus.the only reason why he hasn't been able to deliver consistently is because he didn't have as much playing time as he should have, which is a result of this cautiousness when using youngsters in juve.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by bianconero ] ++
    Enzo has reached the point in his career where he can nolonger be regarded as a promissing youngster. He just doesn't look to be able to go that one step further and become a fine player. He won't be missed if we sell him but after all the effort and good service he has given us, he doesn't desearve to go to Totenham Hotspuds. Nobody does; except of course Santini for cocking up the French national side....
    Nobody is ever missed when your Juventus. 7 mil. is a good deal for Maresca, i guess thats what we paid for Emerson. And i do agree that Enzo has passed the point where he can be regarded a promising youngster, but lets give him the benefit here. He hasnt had one straight forward regular season in the black and white shirt. Maybe we should give him one season, where he gets 60 mins a game, maybe at the expense of Tacch or whoever, and lets see what he does with a decent amount of time on the pitch. Rather than discounting him now, for being nothing more than an outspoken talent.

Jul 28, 2002
    imo enzo was the only none neddy spark in midfield last season, some great pass's (anyone see his scoop pass to dyo..dyo missed the sitter naturally)..jus give him a more important role and he will show his worth.

Rushy

The Poet
    Jul 3, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juvefreak ] ++
    Maresca was our best player at the end of the last season!

Selling him would be more stupid than selling Del Piero in my eyes...
    I'm too against it, but dp... :groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)