Maresca Mocks Serie A (2 Viewers)

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
He's shooting himself in the foot with comments like that. I understand his frustration but he must realise Lippi wont take too nicely to comments like that.
I really don't see what harm he has done to his hopes on appearing in nt jersey. It's not like Lippi would have chosen him anyway even if he went to Milan and took Pirlo's place.

And about what he said in general about Serie A - who wouldn't agree. He's said something that it's not as entertaining as other big leagues and that is the truth. The thing is that is entertaining football the only way to play to it, personal preference.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
It's quite clearly a case of sour grapes, in my opinion. And just for the record, if he had indeed replaced Pirlo at Milan, he would've replaced him on the NT as well. I think Maresca is one of those individuals whose destined to throw his career away, even though he's got the potential to make something of it, despite his luck going awry.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
And just for the record, if he had indeed replaced Pirlo at Milan, he would've replaced him on the NT as well.
Well yes if the coach was someone else than Lippi or Capello.

Would be good to hear what he has actually said - did he 'mock' Serie A or just stated the obvious and journalist didn't see that as a well selling article.

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
Sure...I think the title doesn´t really reflect what Enzo said, but still...he could´ve just said he prefered La Liga, not say he doesn´t like italian football. I find that offensive.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by lestat_1987 ] ++
Sure...I think the title doesn´t really reflect what Enzo said, but still...he could´ve just said he prefered La Liga, not say he doesn´t like italian football. I find that offensive.
Exactly. Well put, mi amigo. :)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Of course he doesn't like Serie A. Defenders actually come up to you can take the ball away. Imagine that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)