Maresca Mocks Serie A (1 Viewer)

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
Maresca: I Don't Like Italian Football
9/1/2005 11:39:00 AM
New Sevilla midfielder Enzo Maresca has taken a swipe at Italian football.
The former Italian under-21 international joined the Spanish club from Juventus after failing to hold down a regular first-team place in Turin.

"I don’t like Italian football," he said. "By moving here, I can finally express all of my potential by playing as an attacking midfielder – a role which gets the best out of me."

"People just think about defending in Italy but I am more motivated to attack and entertain. Football in Spain is different as there is more space to attack."

Maresca damaged a knee in training and will be out for around three weeks

the dude got kick out of Juve and nobody wants him in Italy so he begins trash talking about serie a . he sould ask Fiore and Corradi about spanish football

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
He's shooting himself in the foot with comments like that. I understand his frustration but he must realise Lippi wont take too nicely to comments like that.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
He's shooting himself in the foot with comments like that. I understand his frustration but he must realise Lippi wont take too nicely to comments like that.

he should try shooting himself in the mouth

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
I agree, his style is not serie more la liga epl, pacey flamboyant...even tho his on the slow side :D

Somehow i dont thin the nt is high on his wish list.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
maybe a little of topic but is blasi really better than appiah or maresca ?
nope maresca has infinately more skill jus less aggressions, appiah ... well i cant make any excuese there.

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
I don´t think so...I think he´s got more temper and plays a lot harder, but Maresca was more technical. Still Appiah i think was the one who combined both, technic and strenght. Shame Capello did not find a place

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lestat_1987 ] ++
I don´t think so...I think he´s got more temper and plays a lot harder, but Maresca was more technical. Still Appiah i think was the one who combined both, technic and strenght. Shame Capello did not find a place
well we do now have giaanni and Paddy to thro in the pot, pretty impressive replacement if u ask me.

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
yeah...when he came from parma...I thought he was going to be a star for us. John is right though...Paddy and Emerson, doesn´t get any better...and Giani as a sub, hell of a team. Still...Appiah is someone I´ll miss, Maresca says he doesn´t like the serie a, so I already forgot him

Jul 28, 2002
i had this feeling that 2-3 years from now appiah was going to be instrumental on the juve midfield
yep when he is playing agaisnt us in the CL final, he will tear us to pieces.

Watching some of his displays for Ghana, he has some pretty impressive playmaker skills that we completely ignored.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lestat_1987 ] ++
yeah...when he came from parma...I thought he was going to be a star for us. John is right though...Paddy and Emerson, doesn´t get any better...and Giani as a sub, hell of a team. Still...Appiah is someone I´ll miss, Maresca says he doesn´t like the serie a, so I already forgot him
al true, but i shall not forget the legend is Enzo, even tho the heavyweight on here disagree, i think he is cool :cool:

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
I think he has great talent and I was really looking forward to see him wear our shirt this year. but now, after he bid the hand that fed him for years...i´m over him

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
i had this feeling that 2-3 years from now appiah was going to be instrumental on the juve midfield
Unless he is played in his correct position, which I don't see it happening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)