Maresca confirmed ? (2 Viewers)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
May be he will be a part of the deal which will see Stankovic Joining us..... loaned to Lazio in other words.:undecide:

Glen

Aug 26, 2002
If they... I mean.. If they would even contemplate... I would :fero: .

Has to be a mistake :scared: .

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
lol... obviously the crew at juventus.com, is some lazy bums.

Notice how they write news in italian, and the english version takes days to be published.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
lol... obviously the crew at juventus.com, is some lazy bums.

Notice how they write news in italian, and the english version takes days to be published.
not only that, you can see some italian words in the english version.

la stagione is on the top of that page :D
they ARE very lazy!

Glen

Aug 26, 2002
I'm hoping too.

I just know that Olivera featured on the official team sheet last year, and the ones who've been officially released have all been removed (Zenoni, Baiocco, Salas). Those who have had press conferences as new purchases (Legro, Appiah and Miccoli) have all been added.

Olivera has been said to be going from the start of this mercato, and we thought an agreement had been reached with Empoli. It makes sense that he could have been removed too. Maresca is the only one not there. Just like he is the only one neither Moggi or Lippi has really mentioned among new players in the team.

Obviously I'm extra worried because he's one of my faves, but it's still very odd.

Ciao.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
He probably just spilled Cappucino over the piece of paper he got from Moggi. Which will probably lead to the website telling us we have a midfielder called Patresco or something in a couple of days :D

OP

Christian

Aug 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    It`s strange that they flyed him cross-atlantic to play against Barcelona and Man.Utd if he`s not gonna be with us this upcomming season.

....and aslo was maybe the best player over there as far as I could see. ( second half vs Barca )

When is the deadline for listing players for the CL ? Then we will se....

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I wouldn't get riled up about what's on the website. Check lega's files and you should know, the official site isn't exactly up to date at all times and it takes them ages to add new players. The guy probably didn't even realize Maresca should be added as there was no press conference in his favor... :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    All our players are on that list except Matresca, and I dont know why he would have been left out if he wasnt going to be sold/loaned. I read somewhere he might go to Udine in excange for Pizzaro, who would then go to Lazio in excange for Stanković.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    maybe Lippi is giving him the chance to prove that he is needed at juve.

Moggi has always been rumoured to giving him in a swap deal for either stankovic or someone else.

personally, i think he has done enough to suggest that he is what juve needs.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Mareasca should stay with juve....

he's good enough to start (as good as Tacchi) and he is devoted to juventus. :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)