Maresca Back? (2 Viewers)

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
hey people. whats the difference of juve and sevilla. let me tell u guys that maresca cant play good in juve but if he is in sevilla than he pllays damn good becoz juve is strongest than sevilla, and maresca went from strongest club to weakest club thats y he played good last night.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
juve88 said:
hey people. whats the difference of juve and sevilla. let me tell u guys that maresca cant play good in juve but if he is in sevilla than he pllays damn good becoz juve is strongest than sevilla, and maresca went from strongest club to weakest club thats y he played good last night.
no.. Maresca was great under lippi, and he never got a real chance to show his talent.

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
The reason that Maresca wasn't that obvious in the first half cause he was playing the defensive midfielder role. Around the 70th minute, Sevilla brought in Renato, who could take over Maresca's defensive duties so that Maresca had more freedom to move forward. That's when he started scoring.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Bardock said:
The reason that Maresca wasn't that obvious in the first half cause he was playing the defensive midfielder role. Around the 70th minute, Sevilla brought in Renato, who could take over Maresca's defensive duties so that Maresca had more freedom to move forward. That's when he started scoring.
:agree:

Shixian

Sep 4, 2005
Bardock said:
yup..saw that..was wondering where he was at the start when looking at the attack for Sevilla..

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Lets not get carried away please, he scored a couple of goals and good luck to him. Yes he is more creative than Vieira and Emerson but who isnt. The fact of the matter is that he is so 1 paced , its untrue. I was half watching the game and Seinfeld and i gotta sayKanoute's contibution brought the most laughs in both shows , didnt notice Maresca until he popped up for a goal. he would not have made an iota of a difference to our team in Cl so no big need to discuss his leaving or staying

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
As I've always moaned before and before even before the UEFA cup Final. If anyone of you watched how he did play the season with Sevilla he'll know better what kind of a player he is. It's such a shame we let a young Italian player with such a talent to leave. Thank you Crapello and Moggi.

Now that the Triade is probably leaving and Crapello will be following them, I'd like anycoach replacing that Idiot to bring him back FFS.

And Alan, please post the pic of your avatar here bro....I wanna put it on my MSN.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i agree with denco, everyone is getting carried away...he did well in the final and goodluck for him.

the only thing going on for him is that he is still young, other than that he did do very well at his time in juve. Although the team wasnt at its best in 2004, but marseca didnt shine at all.
he would be good as a backup player, but i dont think he wants that.

and ppl here r accusing capello that he wasted him? i dont know where is that coming from. He had some bad comments abt juve at his time in viola, so i dont know why would we want to bring back a player who hates the club.

all the best luck to the kid anyway i hope he keeps up the goodwork

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Bardock said:

good point, bardock.

What I was trying to say earlier is that Enzo can play both role...defensive and attacking player. He's good in both and thats what makes him special. something we don't have in our squad.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Of course Denco is spot on here.

Now not to slag Maresca. He's a great player and I wish we could afford to have him and our starting 4 in midfield (+1 in Mutu :( -- who should really be a forward). And who could forget a Juve moment like the one with Maresca sporting Toro horns after his goal? :toast:

But Maresca, Miccoli, Lippi ... there's a lot of sentimentality going on these days. A nice rose-colored view of the past. Perhaps that has to do with our disgust at some of the things going on with the club these days (CL performances, the latest scandal news). We should celebrate the contributions they made in the black & white. But we shouldn't gloss over all their shortcomings, either, many of which were motivated by reasons why they are no longer with us now.

It's getting to be a lot like the old girlfriend syndrome around here. Once you break up with her, and suddenly she isn't as accessible, you might see her out on the street -- maybe working out a little more to attract some new dates, etc. So she starts looking pretty hot again. But as soon as you reunite, should you make such a mistake, you'll quickly remember why you broke up with her in the first place.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
swag said:
Of course Denco is spot on here.

Now not to slag Maresca. He's a great player and I wish we could afford to have him and our starting 4 in midfield (+1 in Mutu :( -- who should really be a forward). And who could forget a Juve moment like the one with Maresca sporting Toro horns after his goal? :toast:

But Maresca, Miccoli, Lippi ... there's a lot of sentimentality going on these days. A nice rose-colored view of the past. Perhaps that has to do with our disgust at some of the things going on with the club these days (CL performances, the latest scandal news). We should celebrate the contributions they made in the black & white. But we shouldn't gloss over all their shortcomings, either, many of which were motivated by reasons why they are no longer with us now.

It's getting to be a lot like the old girlfriend syndrome around here. Once you break up with her, and suddenly she isn't as accessible, you might see her out on the street -- maybe working out a little more to attract some new dates, etc. So she starts looking pretty hot again. But as soon as you reunite, should you make such a mistake, you'll quickly remember why you broke up with her in the first place.
Brilliant! :toast:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
As I've always moaned before and before even before the UEFA cup Final. If anyone of you watched how he did play the season with Sevilla he'll know better what kind of a player he is. It's such a shame we let a young Italian player with such a talent to leave. Thank you Crapello and Moggi.

Now that the Triade is probably leaving and Crapello will be following them, I'd like anycoach replacing that Idiot to bring him back FFS.

And Alan, please post the pic of your avatar here bro....I wanna put it on my MSN.
just for you..
forza Maresca

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
edpiero said:
I know, channel4 like to mislead everything these days
berlusconi ;)

ooh if only moggi owned the media, what a pleasure it would be to read newspapers and watch the news :p

BTW!! is it just me but wen he collected his medal he was wearing an italian flag, did it have 29 written on the back? i saw a 2 but cudnt quite make out the number next to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)