Maresca Back? (3 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Is maresca still owned by juve or he is sold , if he is loaned he should be back and play instead of Viera , that will give some creativity to our midfield instead of having 2 defensive midfielders (sell veira to Real)

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
we sold him to sevilla

he was MOM in the uefa cup final last nite, scored twice and didnt stop running the whole game.

all the best to him

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    it is a shame that he is sold , he is better than veira

Jul 12, 2002
    m_elayyan said:
    it is a shame that he is sold , he is better than veira
    Double true. But, if we kept Maresca and didn't buy Viera, we'd be criticised for not spending toupgrade the squad.

OP
    Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    Ian said:
    Double true. But, if we kept Maresca and didn't buy Viera, we'd be criticised for not spending toupgrade the squad.
    in fact we did not upgrade the squad , we only wasted the money

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Well, you're entitled to your opinion. But when duty calls for NT play this World Cup, you can bet all of snoop's vCash that Vieira will get his call up and Maresca will keep on waiting for the phone to ring.

Thankfully we don't have any players sold or loaned out to teams that are top competitors for the Intertoto Cup, otherwise we'd be having people call for the likes of Seydou Keita of RC Lens to start over Vieira. :rolleyes2

OP
    Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    I am not saying that viera is a bad players , i am saying he is not creative enough.

I like your sig , very funny.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    If Maresca had not scored the 2 goals no-one would have heard his name, the 1st half i didnt even see him, 2nd half he started 2 play much better and had a hand in all 3 remaining goals, started the run-up 2 the 2nd goal and it finished with him on a deflection, scored a wonderfuly placed ball that took a tricky bounce from outside the box, and had his nicely placed shot saved by the GK only 2 be pounced on by Kanoute. It was a game of 2 halves for Maresca, the same kind of stuff that never guaranteed him a shirt at juve, he could be invisible in 1 half and be the best player on the pitch in the next half. A player that was consistent throughout the game, tormenting Boro with his pin-point crosses was Daniel Alves(assisted Fabiano on first goal) , the guy is awesome. he's a right-back that reminds me of Cafu at his best, he is fast, he can cross, he can shoot, he can defend, complete player IMO. I hope juve continue their interest in him cos if we dont i assure u he'll go 2 Barca or Milan and we'll be like "you know what we need? we need a player like Alves of Milan/Barca, hmmm where can we get one?"

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    If he returns to Juventus he is the biggest idiot in the world...why would someone return to the organizition that has neglected him several times in the past?

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Maresca ‘snubs’ World Cup call

Enzo Maresca has dodged any questions of a possible World Cup call-up after leading Sevilla to UEFA Cup victory last night.

The Italian was the Spaniard’s star man in Holland on Wednesday as his brace helped his side demolish Middlesbrough 4-0.

That performance gave credibility to those who believe that Italy boss Marcello Lippi should select him for Germany 2006, but the midfielder just wanted to bask in his glory.

“The World Cup is not on my mind,” stated the former Under-21 international, who has never won full honours.

“I just want to enjoy the moment. Sevilla have always believed in me and trusted in me, and it is only right to enjoy this with the team."

The 26-year-old joined the Liga outfit last summer after he finally brought his Juventus career to an end after spending previous seasons on loan at clubs such as Piacenza, Bologna and Fiorentina.

He’s instantly settled with Sevilla and his eight goals in 28 games have made him his club’s top scorer.

"It is very difficult to explain what happened tonight," he said after his outfit’s convincing win at the PSV Stadion.

"It is virtually impossible to imagine. We won the Cup and I scored twice. It is the best day of my life. As you can imagine, I'm really happy."

Maresca, who has performed in England with West Bromwich Albion, also wanted to thank the travelling Sevilla public whom he sent into delirium as his strikes made the game safe.

"We are very grateful to the fans for coming all this way with us,” he continued. “They have been very important for us.”

channel4.com

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    If there is a new management at Juve, IMO they should publically apologise to Maresca and Miccolli for the way they were treated, and should be asked to come back to the club

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Stripper said:
    If there is a new management at Juve, IMO they should publically apologise to Maresca and Miccolli for the way they were treated, and should be asked to come back to the club
    Miccoli not but Maresca .. And tachinardi should come back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)