Marcos Senna (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Ye a know, but if u are going to play like that u play more like Milan , dimond system

Buffon

Zebina - Legro - Chiellini - BLAh

Sissoko

Camo - Nedved

VDV

Trezegol - Del Piero

But Ruineri all ready stated he doesn't like VdV (he isn't the player that i need) or Diego type player, he likes the DM who can attack and defend... only problem is, that our DM's can do both, ok they can defend, but attack?? I don't think so...
So if Ruineri is still looking for DM..what's that saying about him...
Even the birds are singing that we need Diego type of player, better said some player that we can build a squad around him, a guess Ruineri will play Capello style (Emerson, Vieira)...O ye a forgot we don't have that kind of quality any more...
I think Ranieri may be looking for a De Rossi type CM, good luck finding one tho.. I dont think VDV is capable of playing that creative Trequartista role whereas Diego can.. but in any case Diego or VDV doesnt fit in Ranieri's 4-4-2 which is kind of depressing to think that a manager of Juve can't adapt to specific players.. whats even more worrying is how or rather how he wont handle Giovinco in his team.. I see a Zola/Ancelotti happening unfortunately

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
i think so aswell, to a degree but mainly i see Giovinco as more of a Trequartista in a free role exclusively behind the strikers.. Neddy helps out a lot more defensively and in a lot more other aspects of the game as well but generally speaking i think Seba could play LM but i think in a disciplined serie A game that Gio would be more suited to a Trequartista role

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
another DM + he's 32 and costs 10m €? Nice job Secco! We don't Flamini who's much better and cost nothing. bah!

I want a creative mid ffs!

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Can't Giovinco play as AML, to replace Neddy?

He can play more like WL, not what Nedved is playing for us now, LM...
But he is true trequartista, that is where his powers are...
Ruineri will fuck up his progres if he is going to play 4-4-2 system...

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
another DM + he's 32 and costs 10m €? Nice job Secco! We don't Flamini who's much better and cost nothing. bah!

I want a creative mid ffs!
lol surely Secco wouldnt be this stupid.. I'd close this thread for just the thought of this happening :p

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
We should do petition to sack Ruineri and mail the sigs to HQ of Juve...:D
Unfortunately Gigli would take absolute no notice of it as he is quite content with Ranieri.. If i were to critise Gigli for anything it would be for his lack of ambition and his sense of content, i was gonna post this is the mourinho thread but ill just say it here, Gigli & Mourinho would be such an incompatible match

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Unfortunately Gigli would take absolute no notice of it as he is quite content with Ranieri.. If i were to critise Gigli for anything it would be for his lack of ambition and his sense of content, i was gonna post this is the mourinho thread but ill just say it here, Gigli & Mourinho would be such an incompatible match
:agree:

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
I don't even know why this been discussed and why a thread had to be open. Senna would only sign for juve if he were a bosman player other than that it would be foolish to invest 10million euros for a 32 year old player.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
when i was in turin last winter, i remember reading in tuttosport that luca toni will join juve in the summer. oh wait...

idiots.
we are constantly linked with hundreds of players of which the truth of Tuttosport articles is probably around 0.05%.. However i do remember reading an article saying that toni & us had reached an agreement and that the Diego Della Valle had personally given his approval to the transfer.. and well yeah we all know what happened next

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
No thanks. I've seen this player enough times to conclude he won't bring anything new to us and would just waste funds and space. He is not a bad player but nowhere near the much needed class. He doesn't stand out in his own team, he's 32, needs adaptation and blah, blah, not worth talking at all.

I actually think Sissoko is a better signing. Sissoko has power, stamina, big potential and age on his side. Senna is a waste of funds.

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
If Ranieri wants to go back to the Capello-area, we must sack him immediately (coming from someone who is in favor of him). If we had a creative player, just a little bit more creative than Viera or Emerson, the CL would be ours in those two years, no doubt, that's all we lacked.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
If Ranieri wants to go back to the Capello-area, we must sack him immediately (coming from someone who is in favor of him). If we had a creative player, just a little bit more creative than Viera or Emerson, the CL would be ours in those two years, no doubt, that's all we lacked.
A re-buildup takes a few years and cannot be made by one creative midfielder.
We need much more then a creative midfielder I'm afraid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)