Marco Verratti - CM - Pescara (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is very very very promising Ahmed, watch the next Azzurrini game, he creates so effortlessly. He's not a run of ze mill talent, trust me. Only issue he may have is that he is small as fuck, but he is pretty compact still.

I already resigned to the fact that he would go to another Serie A team since first time I saw him, its very reassuring to hear we are atleast interested.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I only watch it for Immobile :D

Luckily enough, I get to see Verratti and Insigne as well. Zeman in Serie-A next year would be fun, there is also a chance that Immobile will stay at Pescara one season if they are to be promoted.

KC17

Aug 18, 2011
I wonder if we'd loan him back to Pescara for the season if we bought him, assuming they make Serie A.

He seems to be developing well there.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
[SUB][/SUB]

5m for Padoin vs Veratti for 7m

:howler: This kid will be worth more in the future, I say do it. He could offer more at his age than Padoin.
A - what is even the point of adding Padoin's name? did anyone ask Marotta to sign him?

B - you have zero idea what he will be worth in the future.

He is very very very promising Ahmed, watch the next Azzurrini game, he creates so effortlessly. He's not a run of ze mill talent, trust me. Only issue he may have is that he is small as fuck, but he is pretty compact still.

I already resigned to the fact that he would go to another Serie A team since first time I saw him, its very reassuring to hear we are atleast interested.

will do, sounds exciting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Pescara has some really good talent right now. I'd love to see them next season in Serie A with their star players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)