Marco Verratti - CM - Pescara (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Jeez. Should we stop buying young talents because no one outside of Italy has heard of him?
No, i never said that. Getting the like of Bouy, Pgoba, Appelt, Branescu is great but for the right money. 7 mil for a youngster with a lot of question marks is defientelty a risk not worth taking, like i said we could use that sum to get someone established.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
No, i never said that. Getting the like of Bouy, Pgoba, Appelt, Branescu is great but for the right money. 7 mil for a youngster with a lot of question marks is defientelty a risk not worth taking, like i said we could use that sum to get someone established.
That's just the sum being mentioned. I am sure it'll be something like €3.5 for his half or something.

Btw, IMO he is one of the most talented youngsters in Italy at the moment. Send Borriello back to Roma and spend the money on this kid.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
That's just the sum being mentioned. I am sure it'll be something like €3.5 for his half or something.

Btw, IMO he is one of the most talented youngsters in Italy at the moment. Send Borriello back to Roma and spend the money on this kid.
yea he's one of the talents italy raves about. and he has been putting in great performances in pescara. now i know u guys and ur 'italjuve' thing but if juventus have a tradition of supplying the azzurri with players then i think veratti is sure to be one of them

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Definitely get Verratti. The kid will be great one day.

While were trying to get Verratti, lets try getting Insigne too. :weee:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The only potential problem with Verratti is that he very small. It's not enough to stop real talent, but if he doesn't use his size in the right way a guy who plays a lot in the middle of the field could have problems.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Yeah, its unfortunate that two of Italy's most interesting prospects are 5'5" and 5'4". But hey, Messi is only 5'6" and he's a forward.

I think they'll do well one day.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The only potential problem with Verratti is that he very small. It's not enough to stop real talent, but if he doesn't use his size in the right way a guy who plays a lot in the middle of the field could have problems.
That's a fair point. He could still grow a bit though :D
That never stopped Giovinco from exceling. :numnum:

---------- Post added 10.03.2012 at 11:09 ----------

asfhadlshfdlashfshfdshf;ldshf

This kid could be our Goetze. :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)