Marco Storari (80 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Hahaha, what a legend. If you watch the video again, he dominates Bonucci, destroys Marchisio and even hits Pirlo in the face on his way to Quag.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i am actually pissed. i know things can happen when you are happy and celebrate, but what if storari really breaks someones nose or something and he can not play on. even though we are one or two goals up we would have played with one man less because we already used all our subs. not happy at all with such mindlessness !

quag and pepe really looked pissed and the least storari could do is invite them for dinner or have an open excuse or something like that. we don't need problems in the locker room because of something stupid like this.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Ho spinto via Marco (Storari, ndr) perché in quel momento avevo male, ma poi negli spogliatoi gli ho chiesto scusa e ci siamo abbracciati di nuovo", ha raccontato "Quaglia".
He pushed Storari away because he had pain, but after the game in the locker room Quagliarella said sorry to Storari and they embraced each other. Relax dude, nothing going on :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
i am actually pissed. i know things can happen when you are happy and celebrate, but what if storari really breaks someones nose or something and he can not play on. even though we are one or two goals up we would have played with one man less because we already used all our subs. not happy at all with such mindlessness !

quag and pepe really looked pissed and the least storari could do is invite them for dinner or have an open excuse or something like that. we don't need problems in the locker room because of something stupid like this.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Rating form juventiknows

"BONUS: Storari 10 – To stop play & waste time (and with no care for the booking he would receive) Francesco Toldo used to throw balls on the pitch from the Inter bench. Well, Storari one-upped him. With his “flailing arms”-jump at Quagliarella and Pepe, the ex-Milan keeper created an even larger stoppage though amazingly avoided being sent off in the process. Grande Marco! [EDITOR'S NOTE: Don't kill our players next time though, please]"

http://juventiknows.com/juventus-3-1-catania-bianconeri-overcome-elephants-in-gripping-encounter/

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)