Marco Storari (79 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, there is the picture for proof. Contact was made. I'd like to see their appeal get handed right back to them for the League issue as well. Good luck with that, your player was dumb enough to do the same thing twice.

Someone needs to ask Ambrosini this as well.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
No one slaps Yanni and gets away with it
True. Wait until Neil Diamond and Carly Simon find out about this.

The Easy Listening Mafia doesn't take this stuff lightly (Pun Intended)

Ibra better prepare for a trunk of CD's containing Seals and Crofts, America, and Gordon Lightfoot material showing up at his doorstep any day now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Ibra better prepare for a trunk of CD's containing Seals and Crofts, America, and Gordon Lightfoot material showing up at his doorstep any day now.
I take issue with the fact you know all these names. I have a feeling you didn't have to Google anything...you already knew it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Zlatan wouldn't have done that to Buffon.

LoL...I would have loved to see Buffon's reaction if he was in that situation.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I take issue with the fact you know all these names. I have a feeling you didn't have to Google anything...you already knew it.
You would be correct in that assesment. As I'm listening to Van Halen's new CD as we speak.

I like every conceivable type of music except for Country. God must have been pissed off that day to create that type of genre.

Except for Johnny Cash, though. He is the lone exception to the rule, because he was the baddest motherfucker on the planet.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You would be correct in that assesment. As I'm listening to Van Halen's new CD as we speak.

I like every conceivable type of music except for Country. God must have been pissed off that day to create that type of genre.

Except for Johnny Cash, though. He is the lone exception to the rule, because he was the baddest motherfucker on the planet.
Jim Morrison, the Doors...my first love.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Brilliant :D

Oh but they will get away with it, they're Milan. ;)
I hope zingaro gets deported

Zlatan wouldn't have done that to Buffon.

LoL...I would have loved to see Buffon's reaction if he was in that situation.
I think the players on both sides would rush to Gigi's defense.

Everyone likes Gigi and have his back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)