Marco Storari (7 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Not hate, just want him to STFU.
Man he saved our asses a lot, he definitely deserves to be respected. It's a hard situation for him, I understand that he wants to play, Del Neri the fool should rotate them both after Buffon came from the injury. If he was having a bad season, and was wrong in asking this, I would have agreed with you, but what he says is understandable.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Man he saved our asses a lot, he definitely deserves to be respected. It's a hard situation for him, I understand that he wants to play, Del Neri the fool should rotate them both after Buffon came from the injury. If he was having a bad season, and was wrong in asking this, I would have agreed with you, but what he says is understandable.
It's the way he says it to media. choice of words..

Saying: I'm enjoying a good form as of late and hope coaches notice it too or take it into account or again I showed I can be a good help to this team or whatever is one thing but raging on media like 'are you fcking blind' 'only a blind person can't see what i'm doing (I'm better than Buffon), I could very well go to roma if I don't get my space at Juve eventho I'm happy here'! like fck BS you know..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I appreciate the good games he had. But, but, but.... the last thing we need here is some arrogant statements done by someone like Storari.

Storari knew from the very first beginning that he was bought to replace Buffon UNTIL Gigi is back. As soon as Buffon returned back and before stepping into the pitch he started threatening to leave and lets be honest it's not like he was having a marvelous season, he had many good games but at the same he put some awful performances, many actually.

He's speaking like he's been at the clubs since years and he's an icon here. Seriously, who the fuck is Storari? It takes ma miracle to replace Buffon, where was Storari all these years? When has he proved himself on the highest level? What are his personal or club achievements? Nothing!

Now he plays a great match against Roma and he says Del Neri would be blind not to start him ahead of Buffon? :lol: Does he even know the keeper he's replacing? He's replacing the worlds greatest keeper ever and it's a fact.

I'm not asking much from him, just to STFU because we're not Inter here and calling your coach blind in public, not even Del Piero dares to say something like this.

I also remember Manninger saving us several times when Gigi was out, but I never heard stuff like this from him. Storari probably thinks he's the number 1 keeper deep inside him.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I appreciate the good games he had. But, but, but.... the last thing we need here is some arrogant statements done by someone like Storari.

Storari knew from the very first beginning that he was bought to replace Buffon UNTIL Gigi is back. As soon as Buffon returned back and before stepping into the pitch he started threatening to leave and lets be honest it's not like he was having a marvelous season, he had many good games but at the same he put some awful performances, many actually.

He's speaking like he's been at the clubs since years and he's an icon here. Seriously, who the fuck is Storari? It takes ma miracle to replace Buffon, where was Storari all these years? When has he proved himself on the highest level? What are his personal or club achievements? Nothing!

Now he plays a great match against Roma and he says Del Neri would be blind not to start him ahead of Buffon? :lol: Does he even know the keeper he's replacing? He's replacing the worlds greatest keeper ever and it's a fact.

I'm not asking much from him, just to STFU because we're not Inter here and calling your coach blind in public, not even Del Piero dares to say something like this.

I also remember Manninger saving us several times when Gigi was out, but I never heard stuff like this from him. Storari probably thinks he's the number 1 keeper deep inside him.
I disagree with you about the season, I think overall, he had a very good season, and we were all praising him all the time, we actually discussed that it's terrible not to see him with Azzurri, this year and last, I think he is having two good seasons, and deserves respect.

But I do agree that talking in public is wrong, but do you know who is to be blamed for this? the board, the board could have fined him, every time he disrespects his team mates or the manager. But there is no discipline in this club anymore..

There must be a reason why he is talking this way, like it was said before here, I bet the board gave him a lot of promises, and maybe they didn't keep their word. The situation is really annoying, and dangerous for the team's spirit..

We should have loaned him to be honest, he left Sampdoria (Milan), I bet Samp could buy him if we didn't offer Milan, so he could make the CL qualifiers, and even CL, instead he ended here sitting on bench. If he was aware of all these and came here, and now complaining, then he needs to STFU indeed, and should be fined, but if he was promised other guarantees from the board and now he is frustrated for that, I understand him.

We can't exclude that option, you know? Our faggots in the board, have issues with dealing with players, Trezeguet, Camo, Diego, Giovinco, Grosso, Salihamidzic and the likes, I won't be surprised if this is the same case with Storari.

Aug 17, 2007
Totally agree with Rab. Just read what Marco said...What the fuck is that? Do your job and STFU.

I can't believe I'm saying that, but class response by DN...

FORZA GIGI, and- FORZA MARCO (Just STFU, that's all)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I wouldn't freak out about Storari's comments. Both times Storari has replaced Gigi in games this season the two embraced each other warmly.

There is no bad blood and I feel Storari is probably just frustrated with Del Neri which is understandable IMO.

Aug 17, 2007
funny thing is if buffon was in storari's shoes, you would say the complete opposite.
I don't like arrogance, even if it's Ale (It's never Ale, but, you know...). And that's the only reason I don't like what Marco said...Really arrogant unusual statement, saying things like that to your coach. And I don't give a fuck about DN, so it's not that i'm mad for him.

BTW, just to fresh the memory: Storari- Some good games this season. Gigi- Best GK in history.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)