Marco Storari (8 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I We should have loaned him to be honest, he left Sampdoria (Milan), I bet Samp could buy him if we didn't offer Milan, so he could make the CL qualifiers, and even CL, instead he ended here sitting on bench. If he was aware of all these and came here, and now complaining, then he needs to STFU indeed, and should be fined, but if he was promised other guarantees from the board and now he is frustrated for that, I understand him.
I doubt that, because if I re-call well, we decided to buy him just after we knew Buffon's injury would take so long. Unless our board are bunch of retards which it isn't far from being the case they promised 1st choice goalkeeper all season long.

funny thing is if buffon was in storari's shoes, you would say the complete opposite.
Are you still bitter because Chimenti could not clean Buffon's pants, let alone putting gloves on?

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Why is :tup: ?

It shows how sad our management. An above average gk calling our manager blind and demanding Buffon to be reserved/or sold and getting what he wants in the end.
In terms of form, Storari has a point. Lets forget the name Buffon for a second, and who he is. And be open minded about all of this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)