Marco Storari (6 Viewers)

Muayyad

Dec 4, 2010
Selling him and get 10m which we can use to buy Matri well be much more reasonable than selling Buffon and get one or two average players. It just doesn't worth giving up on the only WC player we have, regardless how much him means Juventus as a club. Because let's face it - Marotta wouldn't bring Sanchez or Cavani with the money he'd get for Gigi. And Storari can be a 1st goalkeeper in any team that doesn't have Buffon.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedvěd

Wasn't he signed for like 5m?

Anyway, Storari should be in a Beatles tribute band.

Jun 7, 2003
Not only that, Gigi in-fact has always welcomed him to fight for the 1st spot when he returned back from injury. Even when he was sidelined he was always taking the chance to praise Marco. I just don't like this guy's attitude, really.

He was never among one of the best keepers, never proved himself on the highest level never has been 50% of Gigi's talent and now all of sudden he thinks he can easily take the number 1 place and replace the world's greatest keeper ever. :sergio:
yeah. absolutily. storari is a bitch! manninger is cooler

Jun 7, 2003
you are inferior haha. no you are not it was a pretty lame answer from my highness. storari isnt much better than manninger, so he shouldnt think he can be first choice when gigi is fit. in my opinion storari can go to torino and challenge sereni, who like storari is also a good gk but they both will be buried in oblivion.

May 22, 2007
Manninger had a good run of form in 2009, but I don't think he's the one we should be desperate to keep. Storari would definitely be my favourite to stay at Juventus.

I agree with what Delneri had to say about Buffon being a champion in front of this guy.

Jun 7, 2003
people should be able to understand where they belong. and he belongs to the bench when we have buffon, buffon is untouchable! storari would make only problems in the dressing room with such statements.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
The same can be said about Buffon.

Storari should definitely play against Genoa.
Hence I used the word 'too'

I don't know, for now I'd still field Buffon ,if he's feeling aright, to get more playing times.

One thing for sure, Storari needs to understand he is a 2nd choice keeper here. Simple as that. Either deal with it or leave instead of causing drama.
I'm sure he will get plenty of games, when Buffon is unwell or on a bad temporary form, but these kinda statements won't help his cause.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Tricky situation with the goalkeepers and it shows how hard it will be to create both a great starting XI and a very good bench. Naturally, all the good players can't stand the bench.

In this particular case it's hard for me to take a side what's right and what's wrong. On one side you have a clearly superior goalkeeper who is a club icon and can't be benched. On the other side you have someone who is having better last two seasons than Buffon and the question pops up if the bigger name and the more talented player should play or the one who gives more on the pitch.
It's the same as a hypothetical situation in which Del Piero scores 1 goal in half season and Quag/Iaquinta scores 10, but the coach keeps preferring the much more talented Del Piero ahead of the one who gives more currently.

Even though I still prefer Buffon, by far, and in DN's place I'd have started Buffon too and I'd start him on the next matches, I must note that the situation is truly tricky and gives food for thought.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
That's another reason why we should take all the competitions serious and stop with this 'we don't care about EL', or 'who cares about coppa italia' nonesense.
That way these players also get the needed playing times.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We should not sell Manninger, he will be a good and reliable second choice while Storari won't accept to sit on the bench cuz he's too good for that. We should sell Storari and keep Manninger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)