Marco Storari (79 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Now that we made him look better than he actually is maybe we can make a penny from his sale.
Have you been drinking this morning? Juventus turned into a non-profit organization. We sell Diego for 12 million less to keep the relationship good with Wolfsburg or we buy a 33 year old who probably hasn't got any future. Another great thing that was brought when we imported Sampdoria.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Have you been drinking this morning? Juventus turned into a non-profit organization. We sell Diego for 12 million less to keep the relationship good with Wolfsburg or we buy a 33 year old who probably hasn't got any future. Another great thing that was brought when we imported Sampdoria.
I was at the gym this morning. We lost money on Diego because we bought Diego at a very high price and not for any other reason.

We did not import Sampdoria.

And if you are feeling depressed, you know what to do.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Now that we made him look better than he actually is maybe we can make a penny from his sale.
I doubt we can earn much, but we should at least get something extra from what we paid. He was the goalkeeper of the season with Sampdoria and he continued doing very well in Juve too (Last week I watched most of the highlights from our serie A matches this season and the man had some great saves, including a good number of 1 on 1's and a penalty). He's doing great for quite some time and he still has good 2-3 years in him. It will be criminal if we sell him for less than what we paid half a year ago.

Neutrol

Anti-Moggi
May 24, 2009
He spoke with Storari? The informed choice?
"Sure."

How did he take it?
"Mah .. when one does not play certainly is not happy, however, knows that my trust in him is always of great respect. We have an interview almost every day and knows that it was a difficult choice even in the sense that he made these important months. But we have a player of world stature in that role and we must take into account the experience he has and give him a way to return to a world in keeping him. From this point of view I think that Mark does not there are problems. One reason the two of them, I must say the truth, go well together, are in perfect harmony. And I repeat, Juventus needed two great goalkeepers and for the future I think there is a need for both ".

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He was also going to leave after Buffon returned anyway, it was part of the agreed deal, GDS are pathetic.

As for people targeting him in here, lol.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
:howler:

Why did he join Juve if he was going to ask to leave as soon as Buffon got fit?

Did Juve tell him they thought Buffon was finished or that there was a plan to sell Buffon?
Because he knew he would get more playing time at juve while buffon was injured in comparison to starting a few games for milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)