Marco Storari (10 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
selling storari could prove to be a disasterous move, if God forbid Juve fail to qualify for the CL we will have no choice but to sell Buffon to cut our financial losses, and whilst there are also roumers that manninger is on his way out too, i don't have the same trust in marchetti (if the roumers are true) than i would in storari.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
selling storari could prove to be a disasterous move, if God forbid Juve fail to qualify for the CL we will have no choice but to sell Buffon to cut our financial losses, and whilst there are also roumers that manninger is on his way out too, i don't have the same trust in marchetti (if the roumers are true) than i would in storari.
If he really wants out, no one at Juve have any other choice but bargain for an proper fee. And in the example you set there, failing to book a CL place is the real disastrous thing on it's own, a Storari previous sale or not wouldn't even slightly adjust that.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Why the hell are we after those faggots sirigu and marchetti ? :wth:

they are completely overrated by Sicilian's sardine and Palermo's gay zamparini
Sirigu is great, better than Marchetti. But both are good. Getting Sirigu would be great - but as long as we have Buffon, we're set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)