Marco Storari (11 Viewers)

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
With goalkeepers it is always a bit awkward, because there isn't much rotation going on. But if your first keeper is injured, you'd really want to have a good back up, otherwise you risk losing important matches and dropping precious points. It's a matter of trying to find a balance between ability and tolerance of the bench of the second keeper.

soil

Jun 25, 2010
I just saw the goal new castle scored vs Chelsea and I want to say that Starari is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the blunder cetch

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
^ completely disagree with you guys, he had a very poor game.

3 or 4 times he was very shaky in coming out to catch crosses.

his shot-stopping ability is excellent, but his judgement of high balls was poor.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
^ completely disagree with you guys, he had a very poor game.

3 or 4 times he was very shaky in coming out to catch crosses.

his shot-stopping ability is excellent, but his judgement of high balls was poor.
This is mainly what I was referring to. He's saved us a couple of times with his quick reactions.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I am surprised at the people above.. Ahmed is right
He made two very important saves in the second half.

One in particular was very good.

That is the test of a great goalkeeper, to make important saves after periods of barely having to do anything

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I'm not denying his good saves, but hey saving such things is the least we could excpect from Juve's gk, but being a little shaky made me worry about every ball inside our box

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Amazing performance. He is solid since day one, definitely deserves to be in Azzurri's squad!
:agree:

Storari has been excellent since the start of the season. With the exception of the home loss to Palermo, he has been very solid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)