Marco Storari (55 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i donno why you guys argue about the gk position..we have buffon + the subs and that's it...no arguing. We gotta get our superman back to his shape quickly..Leave storari for the coppa. If he doesn't agree he can go away in the summer, i don't care
But, but Storari shouldn't be a bench-warmer for no keeper :cry: waaah:cry: waaah

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
:lol:

Then what are we discussing??? His beauty?
Normally, at this point, I'd have to ask whether you're actually this stupid or if you're just trying to (stupidly, again) save face by selectively quoting something and then asking a question that's answered in the latter half of the very same post. However, in this case, the answer is obvious.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
he deserve to be starter in top teams but not ahead of Buffon
Of course. And since he knows himself that he's inferior to Buffon but he's too good to sit on the bench when he can always play for, lets say Roma, one can't blame him if he wants to leave Juve next year.
It's like having Ronaldo, Messi and Krasic in the same team. Milos is inferior to them, but he's too good to waste his career on the bench and it's logical if he'd want to move to another big club, where he can play regularly.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Normally, at this point, I'd have to ask whether you're actually this stupid or if you're just trying to (stupidly, again) save face by selectively quoting something and then asking a question that's answered in the latter half of the very same post. However, in this case, the answer is obvious.
Take me to my level and answer this, if we're not arguing Keeper's abilities/Talent and who's better than this or that then why are you crying wanting Storari to be a starter and saying he's too good to be Gigi's bench-warmer?

I'm probably not that wise and smart like yourself so make it easy on me and explain.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Take me to my level and answer this, if we're not arguing Keeper's abilities/Talent and who's better than this or that then why are you crying wanting Storari to be a starter and saying he's too good to be Gigi's bench-warmer?

I'm probably not that wise and smart like yourself so make it easy on me and explain.
Since you clearly need someone to hold your hand through the simplest thing and I'm bored enough to oblige you...in the most concise manner...

Buffon is better than Storari, no one is disputing that.

However, Storari is at too high a level to be sitting on a bench (highest rated Serie A player last season, and probably the most in-form keeper for this one). He knows this well enough, himself, as he'd have no shortage of offers for a starting shirt somewhere else should he opt to leave us.

Is this too difficult for you to get? Or are you just the imbecilic cunt you come across as? Maybe someone living in some Football Manager-inspired fantasy where you can keep this sort of player happily on the bench. None would surprise me at this point, and as such, I'll leave you to your own devices of retorting with some singular icon and maybe a 'lol' thinking you actually made a point.

Aug 1, 2003
It's understandable if he wants to leave, he's too good to rot on the bench. If he goes I'm sure us Juventini would appreciate all he's done. Having said that, I hope Buffon will return with a bang.

soil

Jun 25, 2010
He can find a place at Milan back, Roma, United probably? Arsenal, Liverpool.

But he's still miles and miles way behind Buffon, Casillas, JC, and PC.

It's amazing how some of you rush always into overrating players. Some seem to enjoy it.
Storari is definitely a very solid goalkeeper who doesn't deserve to sit on the bench. He will probably leave in january. He is so not lucky that we have Buffon who is irreplaceable.
BTW PC is such a blunder and saying that Starari is miles behind peter cech doesn't make sense.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's understandable if he wants to leave, he's too good to rot on the bench. If he goes I'm sure us Juventini would appreciate all he's done. Having said that, I hope Buffon will return with a bang.
I'd like Storari to stay, though. He's living the best years of his career and he naturally wants to play as much as possible but as a fan I'm selfish and I'd like it if he makes the sacrifice and stays in Juve, at least until next January. It's hard to predict how healed Buffon's injury is and it will be good if we still have Storari in case Buffon's injury re-appears.
It's too much to ask for sure, because the following summer might be Storari's last chance to sign a long contract and earn good money from football, but I hope he makes the sacrifice :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Buffon is better than Storari, no one is disputing that.
Good.

However, Storari is at too high a level to be sitting on a bench (highest rated Serie A player last season, and probably the most in-form keeper for this one). He knows this well enough, himself, as he'd have no shortage of offers for a starting shirt somewhere else should he opt to leave us.
Overrating players is not healthy. Did you follow Storari back in his Messina days? Did you follow him when he was Dida's back-up?

Or a player performing solid 5months makes the world turn around you?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Storari is definitely a very solid goalkeeper who doesn't deserve to sit on the bench. He will probably leave in january. He is so not lucky that we have Buffon who is irreplaceable.
BTW PC is such a blunder and saying that Starari is miles behind peter cech doesn't make sense.
No it does make sense. Peter has been one of the most solid goalkeepers for years now behind Buffon and at times ahead of Iker.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Storari is great, Buffon is better, We are Juventus and we need 2 great goalkeepers, if Marco can't handle the fact he will get less playing time he should be thanked for this season and the things he done for us and then leave.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Good.

Overrating players is not healthy. Did you follow Storari back in his Messina days? Did you follow him when he was Dida's back-up?

Or a player performing solid 5months makes the world turn around you?
Indeed I did follow him at Messina and was astounded by Milan's stupidity (as were many of their own fans at the time) in benching him when Dida came back from injury as he (Storari) was performing admirably for them. That was obviously a case of bias towards their old guard, because in no way, shape or form was Dida (particularly at that moment) offering any more assurances than Storari. More so it had to do with his fat contract, being Brazilian and being a favourite of Ancelotti.

Nov 1, 2002
Of course. And since he knows himself that he's inferior to Buffon but he's too good to sit on the bench when he can always play for, lets say Roma, one can't blame him if he wants to leave Juve next year.
It's like having Ronaldo, Messi and Krasic in the same team. Milos is inferior to them, but he's too good to waste his career on the bench and it's logical if he'd want to move to another big club, where he can play regularly.
:tup: exactly, i wouldn't blame him for leaving and wish he sign for big club as starter.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Storari is great, Buffon is better, We are Juventus and we need 2 great goalkeepers, if Marco can't handle the fact he will get less playing time he should be thanked for this season and the things he done for us and then leave.
:tup:

He can soap it to be more accurate also. No one takes Gigi's place so long he's at Juventus.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
So Storari is better or on the same level as Petr? :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)