Marco Storari (6 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Good signing, actually our best one so far quality wise even if he's gonna be just a backup for our great Buffon. Or will he? :shifty:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
"I am happy to be here at Juventus, it's a great honour to play for this team and we can fight to achieve big results, I have accepted the proposals from Juventus because it's a great club. It's a great satisfaction for me. I am not scared of replacing Gianluigi Buffon. At Milan I covered for Cristian Abbiati and Dida."

Tuttosport/Goal.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
"I am happy to be here at Juventus, it's a great honour to play for this team and we can fight to achieve big results, I have accepted the proposals from Juventus because it's a great club. It's a great satisfaction for me. I am not scared of replacing Gianluigi Buffon. At Milan I covered for Cristian Abbiati and Dida."

Tuttosport/Goal.com
It's kind of a different situation, but still, welcome. :tup:

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010

Tuttosport/Goal.com
Oh thanks Marco, that explains why you're not afraid to replace Buffon, you covered for Dida at Milan!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)