Marco Storari (12 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Where is the official mention of the cost of this transfer??? Not that is really matters....because 4m is not a lot of money for a keeper who becomes instantly our only fit number one stopper.

I like Storari...he is agile, determined, capable of saving not just with his hands, but also often with his feet and legs. he reads the game very well, offers bravery, a bit of fire between the sticks and has impressed me many times with his positional play.

A decent, needed signing.

For Buffon will return, at some stage, and will go straight back to being our number one. This makes it very hard to sign any keeper, who dreams of being our long term number one...

Apr 15, 2006
A three year deal for the player, Juventus paid Milan €4.5Million for the transfer.
By Salvatore Landolina
Jun 23, 2010 10:07:00 AM

Juventus have signed Marco Storari from Milan, the club said in a statement on Wednesday.

The statement reads:

"Juventus Football Club S.p.A communicates to have perfected the agreement with AC Milan S.p.A for the permanent transfer, with effect from July 1, 2010, for Marco Storari.

"A transfer fee of €4.5million will be paid over three years. Juventus have signed a three year contract with the player."

Storari added his feelings to the news of the deal on the club's official website.

He said: "I am proud to be at Juventus. I arrive at a great club in which there have been many changes and I am sure the team will want to restart well next season."

Storari reunites with Luigi Del Neri with whom he worked with at Sampdoria last season.

"He is a good person and a coach that knows about football," he added.
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...g-news-juventus-sign-marco-storari-from-milan

--------------

€4.5 million? :sergio:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Too much but if Buffon's injury could indeed take him out of action for 4 months then its understandable IMO.

ajit

Dec 19, 2005
Juventino[RUS];2551655 said:
awful transfer :sergio: 4.5m for 2nd choice keeper when we arleady have maninnger :sergio: :sergio: :sergio:
It helps if you think of it as 1.5m every year for the next 3 years :) and Manninger was aweful the last time he played so..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)