Marco Di Vaio (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
Any one with good sense would be trying to sign a good versatile mid-fielder. Look at Real Madrid, they have bunches of them, and this makes them a formidable team.
well IMO we can develop players like those- that will be much better for us in the long run. why??

1. they will be home-grown. and thats always good.
2. they will probly make their name w/ us
3. we dont have to pay to buy them
4. they will be young

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
I think Marco has a good chance in shining with Juve .. don't you think? I mean he is less injury-prone than Crespo and has a good striking rate .. he can also form a lethal partnership with Del Piero upfront .. FORZA MARCO !!

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Evelyn8 ] ++
this coming from a person with a Barca Avatar
:D
I may be a hard core Barca fan, but that doesn't mean I am unrealistic about the abilities of Real.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002

Oh come on man, Cocu and Enrique are fantastic players despite their age, and two of the most useful in the game. Cocu is without a doubt the most versatile player in the game. he can play anywhere (with the posible exception of keeper, but maybe), and he is good at any position from striker to sweeper, he has all the skills.
cosmin contra....

Zane

Aug 28, 2002
Di Vaio ROCKS!!

Now let's hope our midfield will be just as efficient in creating chances. Midfield playmaker anybody ?

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002

Oh come on man, Cocu and Enrique are fantastic players despite their age, and two of the most useful in the game. Cocu is without a doubt the most versatile player in the game. he can play anywhere (with the posible exception of keeper, but maybe), and he is good at any position from striker to sweeper, he has all the skills.
delvecchio is more versatile than he is surely.

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
Juventus boss Marcello Lippi has maintained that Marco Di Vaio will not simply be an alternative to David Trezeguet.

The former Parma hitman, 24, was brought in by the Delle Alpi club this summer amidst fears that Trezeguet could need knee surgery.

But Lippi has maintained that the international, who cost £16m and the one year loan sacrifice of midfielder Matteo Brighi to the Gialloblu, is not a back-up striker.

"He is not cover for Trezeguet and he will be very useful for us this season," said the Juve tactician.

"We have an extra quality player this term which we couldn’t count on last year. I will also try playing with a trident strike force with Di Vaio and Alex Del Piero supporting Trezeguet."

Lippi added: "You will see many different types of Juventus this season because I will adapt the system of play in order to compliment the characteristics of the players that I select."

The Delle Alpi outfit now have a number of attacking options with Di Vaio’s late arrival.

Apart from Del Piero and Trezeguet, Lippi can also count on Chilean international Marcelo Salas, plus the Uruguayan duo of Marcelo Zalayeta and Ruben Olivera.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
cosmin contra....
Also quite the versatile player, but Cocu's defensive skills are just as good, and Cocu is a much better playmaker and striker.

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
10 09 2002. First training with Juventus for Marco Di Vaio. The former Parma striker, who passed all medical tests, spent today his first complete day in blackandwhite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)