Marco Borriello (13 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Either way, both are $#@!, so no need to put a positive spin on it. There are always players that are worse than what you have, so it doesn't make it any better.
It wasn't a positive spin it was if we have to choose from between these two the one that makes most sense is Borriello. Unlike you all I do not have hatred for players

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It wasn't a positive spin it was if we have to choose from between these two the one that makes most sense is Borriello. Unlike you all I do not have hatred for players
"knows our system better and gets along with our players" i.e. supporting the signing.

And why do you have to input stuff like me hating players that have nothing to do with the argument and just ends up taking it off course? I don't hate him because I don't know him. I dislike him because he's crap.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
"knows our system better and gets along with our players" i.e. supporting the signing.

And why do you have to input stuff like me hating players that have nothing to do with the argument and just ends up taking it off course? I don't hate him because I don't know him. I dislike him because he's crap.
Yes once again I will say it slowly so maybe you can understand. If the options were these two I would rather Borriello because of what I stated. It's not being a proponent because I would rather other signings but if it's these two then this is what I believe. Got it ?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yes once again I will say it slowly so maybe you can understand. If the options were these two I would rather Borriello because of what I stated. It's not being a proponent because I would rather other signings but if it's these two then this is what I believe. Got it ?
Slow is the only way you know, hombre.

So do you admit Borriello would be a crap signing?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck this mother fucking cuntbag son of a bitch asshole STD infested scumbag garbage football player.

In Arabic: Kos omein om Borriello ibn el mitnaka el sharmoot el khawal.

Can't we just recall Immobile and keep Boayke? :sad: :cry:

Why must we go for absolute garbage, the bottom feeders of the striker's world, in fucking Borriello and that cuntbag Bendter? :sergio: :wallbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)