Marco Borriello (11 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I can't get over AC saying Borriello had more of an impact than Matri this season.
:lol:

I remember that. No explanation from him as to how he came up with his hypothesis. Its just totally incorrect anyway.

---------- Post added 21.05.2012 at 10:42 ----------

:lol:

Boriello: "I named my dick Rihanna cause it likes getting beat up."
:rofl:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yes, two goals have a bigger impact than ten. Nevermind those goals gave a win against Udinese and a tie against Milan. boriello's goal against catania had a bigger impact. And I don't get how AC says he's protecting Boriello because people gang up on him but he himself shits on Matri all the time. That's just bizarre because Matri is much better than Boriello.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yes, two goals have a bigger impact than ten. Nevermind those goals gave a win against Udinese and a tie against Milan. boriello's goal against catania had a bigger impact. And I don't get how AC says he's protecting Boriello because people gang up on him but he himself shits on Matri all the time. That's just bizarre because Matri is much better than Boriello.
Word.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
:agree: It's all in the moustache!

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
He should go, or shouldnt have come. Wouldnt have started him (duuuh) but tonight he isnt even in top 3-4 worst players, mainly because he played with more aggressive attitude then most of our complacent players, and had couple of decent link ups. Vidal, Marchi and especially Lichty were defenitely players I was more annoyed by tonight. Storari too for that mistake.
:tup:

:agree: It's all in the moustache!
They call that thing a moustache these days?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Borriello yesterday offered nothing and single handedly destroyed 3 set pieces by commiting stupid attacking fouls and wasted 2 counter attacks because he cant run.
Who actually did worse than him?

Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal, started unfocused yesterday, but after the first quarter, when they came back in the field completely, we bounced back and balanced the game.
Check the goal com ratings or any other ratings that offer on abjective view on the end product and you will see that in each and everyone Borriello is among our worst players.

Its touching to see someone go near the limit of his skills and frustrating to see the better ones, not to offer their standard, match winning performances, but there is still a long way to go, till you reach a common ground of equal performance.
Simply put, Borriello is not good enough for serie A and most of the serie A players offer better end producr, even when they are having an off day.
Esp the attackers, they can turn the game with a glimpse of brilliance.
Defensive wise players need to be stable, and that can be somewhat positive to see them trying hard and doing nothing.
But being the sole finisher and doing nothing, means that your teams has very increased chances of scoring.

We cant always expect from our midfielders and defenders to do Borriello's work...
Consider that Conte sacrifices titles for him though, i consider him as a major threat to our cause!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
When he finished high school.

what the actual fuck? fuck that bitch looks actually retarded, soooooooo ugly wtf, I'd rather stick my dick in an actual whale. as for the stooge :sergio: it should be a law that people like that should be executed i.e. decapitated in the street.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
He should go, or shouldnt have come. Wouldnt have started him (duuuh) but tonight he isnt even in top 3-4 worst players, mainly because he played with more aggressive attitude then most of our complacent players, and had couple of decent link ups. Vidal, Marchi and especially Lichty were defenitely players I was more annoyed by tonight. Storari too for that mistake.
:agree:
And Cronios, you are the Borriello of this forum.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
what the actual fuck? fuck that bitch looks actually retarded, soooooooo ugly wtf, I'd rather stick my dick in an actual whale. as for the stooge :sergio: it should be a law that people like that should be executed i.e. decapitated in the street.
What are you talking about...her body ain't bad, just close your eyes or make her use a bag on her head or something. :tup:

--

I would like Borrigol to tinkle my Toulalan with his mustache.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)