Marco Borriello (9 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I guess Conte plans to give him our no 10...
We are toothless everytime we use him, he has proven that he is a lousy finisher, negative contributor and chances waster and yet Conte respects him more than DP...

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
So some how the only forward up front to day that did anything and actually have a shot on goal is the reason we lost today, hmmm it couldnt be your bias and use of borriello as a scape goat, youre all fukin lame

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
So some how the only forward up front to day that did anything and actually have a shot on goal is the reason we lost today, hmmm it couldnt be your bias and use of borriello as a scape goat, youre all fukin lame
You think Vucinic, Matri or Qualiarella would have done less if they were played in his place? Really?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
You think Vucinic, Matri or Qualiarella would have done less if they were played in his place? Really?
vucinic did shit as well when he came on and we saw what quag did, the whole team was ass today from storari,licht, esti, caceres, pirlo, del piero, everyone, the only one that showed anything was pepe for the little he was on. But you faggots jump all over marco, meanwhile he had more shots on goal than Del Piero, vuinic and quag. I'm not say he was great all im saying is he did what he could with the rest sucking it up and yet this forum cant admit that they just jump all over him

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
It was a disgrace starting Ale with this moron in his last game for us. I mean in all honesty he did not do terrible by boriello standards but FFS FFS FFS this was Ale's last game.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
lumbering oaf, the one thing that the Napoli back 3 know how to defend against.

poor tactics from Conte, and typically inept performance from Whoriello.

kindly fuck off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)