Marco Borriello (10 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
I dont understand the whole support another club and join this forum thing anyway. I wouldnt join any other clubs forums even if it was to troll
Ya i was a little confused as to why there were fans of other clubs on this forum when i joined yesterday, honestly what is the point of joining a forum full of fans of a team you dont support

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
True, I dont know if she hates us, but especially because of what happened at Heysel, I hate Pool.

---------- Post added 09.05.2012 at 21:31 ----------

That is just one of those things that can never be forgotten, *%#@ liverpool fans, and then of course when they beat us in 05'

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
True, I dont know if she hates us, but especially because of what happened at Heysel, I hate Pool.

---------- Post added 09.05.2012 at 21:31 ----------

That is just one of those things that can never be forgotten, *%#@ liverpool fans, and then of course when they beat us in 05'
I don't hate a team because they beat us :D!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Nevertheless, the striker could still stay with the Bianconeri as the club are hopeful that Roma will let go of Borriello on the cheap because of his high wages. The striker, who is surplus to requirements at Roma, earns €5.4m per year.

Therefore, the Giallorossi could opt to off-load Borriello for a fee well below the amount they had previously agreed on with Juventus.

The permanent arrival of Borriello could mean the end of either Alessandro Matri or Fabio Quagliarella at Juventus Stadium.
He earns €5.4m a year?????????

Fuck no, Matri & Quag >>>>>>>> Borrifail.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I dont understand the whole support another club and join this forum thing anyway. I wouldnt join any other clubs forums even if it was to troll
If you take a poll of the best posters on this forum, at least two of the top ten will be non-Juve fans. I personally would rather have a smart Liverpool fan among us than a stupid Juventus fan. Juventuz is more than just a forum :stuckup:

---------- Post added 10.05.2012 at 18:58 ----------

WΏΏdy;3662580 said:
The disease is spreading, more and more boriello fanboys :scared:
Think about next season if we get both Giovinco and Boriello :scared:

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
If you take a poll of the best posters on this forum, at least two of the top ten will be non-Juve fans. I personally would rather have a smart Liverpool fan among us than a stupid Juventus fan. Juventuz is more than just a forum :stuckup:

---------- Post added 10.05.2012 at 18:58 ----------

Mes un Forum? :p

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Agreed.

:scared:

---------- Post added 10.05.2012 at 19:28 ----------

Who knew scoring against two relegated sides could buy such undying loyalty.

Disgusting!
Disgusting to say the least, and the reasons they give are equally stupid.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Conte hugged him. Sign him!

$#@! outta here!
Conte wants him to play like shit! who the fuck are you to say otherwise?

The new guys around here dont really bother me, but the long time fans and members going soft on this issue is worrying fact, and now that we are champions we can do so much better, even with our 3th choice forward.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I've no hate towards Boriello, nor do I even dislike him. I just don't want him at our club because he isn't really any good. Our third/fourth striker should at least be at the calibre of Iaquinta, which this guy isn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)