Marco Borriello (8 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How does people not know what the most common calcio chant means :D

And no to Borriello, thanks for the effort, but not good enough. At best ok as fringe fringe player, but need to do better still.

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
Listen, if Borriello could recover the form he had at Genoa and Milan, and even his first season at Roma, and we can get him on the cheap, than idk why everyone is so against him staying as a back up. He can score goals and hes proven it, not to mention he has valuable Champions League experience which Matri and Quagliarella lack.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I believe that even for free he would be harmfull.
As he already proved this season, he offers pretty much nothing and Conte, due to sentimental or other reasons give him too much play time.
The ammount of playtime he gets offering nothing, is dangerous to our cost. So even if Rome release him, we should rather not have him, not even as a 6th option.
Hopefully for him will go to a team of his caliber next year and settle there for good!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Listen, if Borriello could recover the form he had at Genoa and Milan, and even his first season at Roma, and we can get him on the cheap, than idk why everyone is so against him staying as a back up. He can score goals and hes proven it, not to mention he has valuable Champions League experience which Matri and Quagliarella lack.
IMO, he's never been much good outside of Genoa.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He actually played a part, he made it interesting, if it wasnt for him, we would be champions some long time ago...
and i reckon that the win wouldnt have been so sweet, and not so painfull for Milan...

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Borriello will stay 100% sure, after reading marotta's words
Conte is a fan of him

:cry:

---------- Post added 09.05.2012 at 00:08 ----------

Probably hard to get excited about winning a trophy that you played no part in.
I can imagine that, that is why elia shoot all the video's

Aug 1, 2003
well, on the other hand, conte has transformed several players at his disposition this season. so who knows.

anyway, I'm pretty sure he'll stay. Conte seems to like him a lot, and whatever gray said previously - about him fitting in well with the team and working hard after all the abuse - given a proper pre-season preparation with his teammates, he may actually be able to offer us something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)