Marco Borriello (6 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

ItzLeif

Feb 12, 2012
I understand that this will probably be controversial as I have a low-post count, haven't been a member on here long and blah blah blah. Let's just cut to it -

Do you know what separates the 'big boys' in football from the little ones? They know when to cut their losses, and when not to buy a player, regardless of personal feelings towards that player (Aside from Del Piero. He's untouchable and I wish he was staying.)
To be THE top team, you need to have discipline, strictness, a clear philosophy for the club from youth to seniors (which I'll rant about another time), and a 'the team before the player' sort of mind set.

Borriello will be bad for a Champions League campaign. He won't get picked much/won't score much, which will lower his morale, which COULD then lower the morale of the rest of the team. He is not a world beater, isn't a stand-out performer in any area, is getting on in age, and doesn't deserve to be at such an amazing team with ambitions to concur the world of football again.

Borriello - OUT please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)