Marco Borriello (11 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Criticize Borriello all you want (I personally want him to leave us and we keep Matri) but insulting a man who sweats and try his best to help this team to win the scudetto is just wrong. E.g. Whoriello Etc.

Let's be honorable.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Criticize Borriello all you want (I personally want him to leave us and we keep Matri) but insulting a man who sweats and try his best to help this team to win the scudetto is just wrong. E.g. Whoriello Etc.

Let's be honorable.
but i like to call him borrifuker :sad: Can i continue calling him like that^?

Jokes aside, if we want to have a 3rd or 4rd choice striker...why we dont bring back inmobile who is having a nice season in pescara, and try him in coppa italia and some o ther games when our forwards are off?

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Good point about DP. He's got much more to give than this waste of a player and he's proved it in his few minutes this season. If he's let go and we flush 8m down the toilet on the walking Herpes sore (when it should be him in there) it'll be another black mark against Marottard.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Correct on both counts ;)
Like how much you support Matri? Don't make me quote your posts from his thread, you hypocrite.

---------- Post added 01.05.2012 at 21:38 ----------

Let's be honorable.
:tup:

Bordello.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That article on FI is actually very well written. Prolonging this dud's Juve career, while showing Alex the exit door, is hugely disrespectful. He was only ever signifiacnt @ Genoa, a mid-table club, and that is where he truly belongs.

As for using him in a potential deal with Giovinco (sending Gio to Roma in return for Borriello coming to us), unless Roma are willing to pay us 15 Million Euros + Borriello on a free, then this deal is absolute shit.

:lol: @ anonymous and his comments on that FI article. Is that you Andrea Cristiano? :p

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Yeah, but he was just a promising player. But Immobile had already scored 20+ and the effectiveness and potential are obvious, and they sell his half for 4 million..

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
That article on FI is actually very well written. Prolonging this dud's Juve career, while showing Alex the exit door, is hugely disrespectful. He was only ever signifiacnt @ Genoa, a mid-table club, and that is where he truly belongs.

As for using him in a potential deal with Giovinco (sending Gio to Roma in return for Borriello coming to us), unless Roma are willing to pay us 15 Million Euros + Borriello on a free, then this deal is absolute shit.

:lol: @ anonymous and his comments on that FI article. Is that you Andrea Cristiano? :p
How many penalties did he score at Genoa? Something like 7 out of 19? Lol...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)