Marco Borriello (13 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Man, after the goal..the way it affected on him and they way he ran all the way to hug the man who has believed in him during all of this time. I gotta admit, I got a bit emotional.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Man, after the goal..the way it affected on him and they way he ran all the way to hug the man who has believed in him during all of this time. I gotta admit, I got a bit emotional.
i think he'll score in every game he features in from now on. :agree: will secure us the scudetto!

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Yeah, he'll definitely score a lot more now. It's not like he hadn't scored for a whole year until a few days ago.
he also didn't play for 8 months of that year nor did he have a coach and team with the belief in him that Juve has. The belief of the coach and team is huge to a striker so breaking the psychological barrier of a "drought " with that goal coupled with the support from coach and team could translate to many goals

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Was playing against Real Madrid in a fifa head 2 head match.

80+ minutes tied 1-1, matri was tired. I was like time for borrigol.

Boom

2-1 Borriello goal

:scarf:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fifa Bro, Fifa. In real life, that would never happen :D

:lol: at the knee jerking and exaggerated reactions in this thread. One goal doesn't negate two years of absolute mediocrity, and being a totally incompetent footballer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)