Marco Borriello (3 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Scudetto and Borriello starting next season? Or no title and Borriello cleaning windshields in Rome next season?

Either way, I'm nervous due to his comments. Someone might be whispering positive things into his ear (and I don't mean his STD results).
Scudetto over anything.

But Conte is no idiot, Borriello is a goner for sure.

---------- Post added 24.04.2012 at 12:46 ----------

The buy out clause is 8 mil. So, no matter what, it'll be an awful piece of business.

I'd take him only if he's released for free by Roma and he accepts to work as a dressing room entertainer (for obvious reasons).
He'd make a good stripper :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Can I just remind people at this point that Borriello is a Juve player and so is covered by forum rules.

Stick to calling him a shit footballer rather than calling him a prick or a fag or whatever.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd love to see an Arab Brother @ Juventus again; we haven't had one since the days of Zidane (yes, I do know/realize he is French :p)

Belhanda this summer, and Benzema the next :tuttosport:

How much would Montpellier sell him for?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I'd love to see an Arab Brother @ Juventus again; we haven't had one since the days of Zidane (yes, I do know/realize he is French :p)

Belhanda this summer, and Benzema the next :tuttosport:

How much would Montpellier sell him for?
I think something at the range of 12-15 mil will do.

And do i need to remind you that we have a certain Ouasim Bouy in our ranks. :klin:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Can I just remind people at this point that Borriello is a Juve player and so is covered by forum rules.

Stick to calling him a shit footballer rather than calling him a prick or a fag or whatever.
Sorry, I just can't help it with him. To me he is in the wrong place, and it's not only Juve, but football altogether.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)