Marco Borriello (11 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 7, 2003
Dont ask, you wont like the answer, same dude who told me we shouldnt get Cavani because we would be reminded too much of being Napoli "developed" player and that Borriello will come good for us, that he is just going through what every striker goes through :pp (not realizing this IS Borriello's whole career in a nutshell except 1 Genoa season).

---------- Post added 21.03.2012 at 01:35 ----------

Who played better, Vucinic or Borriello? Vidal or Giaccherini?

---------- Post added 21.03.2012 at 01:35 ----------

Who played better, Vucinic or Borriello? Vidal or Giaccherini?
is football a team sport?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I asked you simple question, who played better between the two? Borriello was only a sub, but still, enough time judge his performance for sure, and was there a difference between his and Vucinic to you?

Jun 7, 2003
I asked you simple question, who played better between the two? Borriello was only a sub, but still, enough time judge his performance for sure, and was there a difference between his and Vucinic to you?
nigga im in a too good mood to talk with emos. we will discuss it another time. but right know i will go to my bed with a smile on my face and just be happy that we fucked milan and borriello was also on the field and tested amelia and fucked mexes and run a lot. im happy with the team and with antonio conte. thats it. i wont hang around with you and talk with you why our strikers suck and why we should get as many napoli players as possible.

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
Juventus reject Borriello option
By Football Italia staff

Juventus have already told Roma that they do not intend to sign Marco Borrielloonce his loan stint expires.
The 29-year-old joined the Turin giants in January, but the centre-forward has yet to score in 10 appearances for the Old Lady.
Juve paid €500,000 for his loan in a deal which included an option to net him outright for a further €8m at the end of the campaign.
According to Sky Sport Italia, the Bianconeri have been unconvinced by the Italian international and he’ll be sent back to the capital.

http://www.football-italia.net/16892/juventus-reject-borriello-option

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Hope he won't be on the bench anymore too. I don't even like the possibility of seeing him.

And I really hate players like him, wannabe models.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its according to sky sport italia...

But still very little chance we will actually buy him, not because he is poor, but because Roma will expect more profit from him then we would even consider prolly.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #2,020
    Its according to sky sport italia...

But still very little chance we will actually buy him, not because he is poor, but because Roma will expect more profit from him then we would even consider prolly.
    SS24 are usually very reliable.

---------- Post added 21.03.2012 at 12:43 ----------

His first touch let him down, again. And his performance was definitely bad.
    He def. needs to work on his first touch, but wtf is going on between him and Mexes? Former lovers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)