Marco Borriello (56 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
i felt sorry for my self and all of us to be honest rab!! the guy is extremely frustrating!! by the way whats the issue between him and mexes?!?! i dont get it, its like they have bad blood between them or sth.
Boriello got Mexes' mother sick during sex.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
"Turin's Errol Flynn". I had a good laugh at the way the ESPN commentator was going at Borriello. :D

He does just seem so damn preoccupied with the lifestyle. This guy has gotta go, ASAP. HE'S. SO. BAD.

Conte is driving me nuts with this weird Borriello fetish of his; I can't wait til this phase of his passes.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Maybe we are contractually obligated to give him a certain number of appearances.
Conte clearly likes him, pretty much first he thinks of subbing in when not starting, even how he is most likely celebrating the goals with being him as I noticed, is bit of an indication too.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
"Turin's Errol Flynn". I had a good laugh at the way the ESPN commentator was going at Borriello. :D

He does just seem so damn preoccupied with the lifestyle. This guy has gotta go, ASAP. HE'S. SO. BAD.

Conte is driving me nuts with this weird Borriello fetish of his; I can't wait til this phase of his passes.
is that commentary with dave farrarr? i like him..knowledgeable about the italian game and culture...and he's exciting too

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
you think he did good tonight?
Dont ask, you wont like the answer, same dude who told me we shouldnt get Cavani because we would be reminded too much of being Napoli "developed" player and that Borriello will come good for us, that he is just going through what every striker goes through :pp (not realizing this IS Borriello's whole career in a nutshell except 1 Genoa season).

---------- Post added 21.03.2012 at 01:35 ----------

juventus did good tonight
Who played better, Vucinic or Borriello? Vidal or Giaccherini?

---------- Post added 21.03.2012 at 01:35 ----------

juventus did good tonight
Who played better, Vucinic or Borriello? Vidal or Giaccherini?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)