Marco Borriello (9 Viewers)

Do you want Borriello to stay, and do you think he will?

• I want him to stay, and I think he will :)

• I hope he leaves, but I think he'll stay :mad:

• I want him to stay, but I think he'll leave :sad:

• I think we'll ship his ass off. Good riddance! :D

• I want him to stay, but at a much lower price

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Blaming only Marotta for Borriello is ridiculous. I blame Conte for this, Borriello sounded like a good back-up for Matri, but it's obvious that Conte sees him as a starter and possibly better/useful player than Quag and DP. If he really don't rate him than he would do the same to him as he did to Elia, Krasic and DP.
Conte as it serious fault here as well.
Although, since the choice was made, it would be unwise to make a foll of our transfer director's work and our investor's money.
But that wouldnt be the first time Conte does that. Nationalism, nationality and contract clauses also played their card, but Conte should have the option to decline it from the very beginning, or at ;east postpone Boriello's appearance till the crisis is over.

What Conte did with Borriello practically ended any chances we had for the championship and its the first time since he joined, that he does not assumes responsibility.
(i guess we always believed we had nothing to lose anyway, as we never stood a chance to win it)

Buy on AliExpress.com

pati78

Jun 3, 2011
That would be perfect combination, Ramrum.

Bashing Ale is becoming a habit to some so they can be noticed like my friend Pat says.
WTF

---------- Post added 12.03.2012 at 14:32 ----------

Oleeeeee Ole Ole Oleeeeeeee Borrigoooool Borrigooooool

I'm thinking of changing my name to Borrizurrigol, what do you guys think?
You don't have to do that m8. Keep it simple LOL

FORZA ALE

---------- Post added 12.03.2012 at 14:33 ----------

I think only those who don't believe in themselves do that btw

Jun 7, 2003
sometimes im wondering why you guys are not sport directors and coaches but then i realise that you suck. bullshit discussing. borriello is a not a bad player and you guys are obviously blind. blaming conte then marotta for fucks sake we are playing a extreme good season why is in this forum always this bitching around. everyone at the club is doing a good job there. we played a good match against genoa. and borrielo didnt play and we didnt score he is not the problem there is no problem just that we are unlucky at the moment and milan will get tired and we will be first again. sometimes i think you guys want us to lose so that you emos can moan about everything. read the fucking live match every fucker writes about losing the match, fuck that seriously. fuck this forum look at marchisio thread just because he doesnt score he is bad and some idiot even called nocerino better. and then mirko thread you call him a rubbish transfer fuck that or pepe last year always this bitching around and even our capitano is critisized. how can you live day in day out with this attitude? i love every fucking of the players in our jersey everyone of them and i know that we will win this fucking scudetto and then cl. there are rules in this forum not to abuse players but obviously that doesnt count for borriello but for a dog like giovinco who is not playing for us. just so fucking manipulativ are you guys, commentator says something and all the parrots repeating the same words in the forum. goal.com kris voakes im sure visits this fucking forum, if you are reading this kris fuck you. and fuck all of you moaners too. its not just about borriello but every player who is obviously not robben or ribery or rvp. the same shit last year with aquilani and he is proving you fuckers wrong he is first with milan whats the excuse now? fuckers seriously

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,876
    Il Tempo: Juventus won't purchase Borriello, he will return to Roma and most likely end up in Genoa.

Best news in weeks.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    sometimes im wondering why you guys are not sport directors and coaches but then i realise that you suck. bullshit discussing. borriello is a not a bad player and you guys are obviously blind. blaming conte then marotta for fucks sake we are playing a extreme good season why is in this forum always this bitching around. everyone at the club is doing a good job there. we played a good match against genoa. and borrielo didnt play and we didnt score he is not the problem there is no problem just that we are unlucky at the moment and milan will get tired and we will be first again. sometimes i think you guys want us to lose so that you emos can moan about everything. read the fucking live match every fucker writes about losing the match, fuck that seriously. fuck this forum look at marchisio thread just because he doesnt score he is bad and some idiot even called nocerino better. and then mirko thread you call him a rubbish transfer fuck that or pepe last year always this bitching around and even our capitano is critisized. how can you live day in day out with this attitude? i love every fucking of the players in our jersey everyone of them and i know that we will win this fucking scudetto and then cl. there are rules in this forum not to abuse players but obviously that doesnt count for borriello but for a dog like giovinco who is not playing for us. just so fucking manipulativ are you guys, commentator says something and all the parrots repeating the same words in the forum. goal.com kris voakes im sure visits this fucking forum, if you are reading this kris fuck you. and fuck all of you moaners too. its not just about borriello but every player who is obviously not robben or ribery or rvp. the same shit last year with aquilani and he is proving you fuckers wrong he is first with milan whats the excuse now? fuckers seriously
    Real talk :lol:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I agree though tbh, too much bitching and moaning goes on around here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)