Marchionni To Join Juve In June (1 Viewer)

OP
Sianconero

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #48
    IMO Camo will leave at the end of this season and probably to Milant satisfied now in Juve. IMO if Camo leave Mancini will join Marchioni on their way to juve.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Juventus have finally completed the signing of Marco Marchionni from Serie A rivals Parma after weeks of speculation linking the player with a move.

The talented winger will join the Bianconeri in June on a free transfer, with the player signing a pre-contract agreement at Stadio Delle Alpi.

Until the summer, the 25-year-old will continue to play for struggling Parma in an attempt to keep them in the top flight.

"I would like to leave Parma in Serie A but, for the moment, I don't think about the future because it's something that will happen in six months," Marchionni told Corriere dello Sport.

"Surely, I don't expect to start as a regular [at Juventus], but there are many matches.

"The fact I know where I'll go is a big advantage, and knowing where I'll go puts me at ease but I can only think about playing for Parma's salvation, which is the reason I decided to stay here until June.

"I couldn't leave like that after five years; I want to leave Parma in Serie A."

The impressive midfielder also confessed to having a dream of playing for the national side, although he is fully aware of the great deal of competition for the Azzurri shirt.

"The national team is always a consequence of what you do with your club, but the important thing is that I give my best to save Parma," the winger added.

"I think that [Mauro] Camoranesi and [Aimo] Diana have played the qualifiers and deserve to go to Germany.

"But the World Cup year is always the beautiful one; you know that, should you do good things, you can aim to go."

-Sky Sports

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
    Great deal for a great player I like this player very much, Cap. could use the turnover between him & Camo on the right but I wish he doesnt come at the expense of Camo FORZA JUVE FORZA CAMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)