Marchionni To Join Juve In June (1 Viewer)

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=7768

25/01/2006 08:11
Official: Marchionni To Join Juve In June

Both agent and Parma’s Sports Director confirmed the deal.
Marco Marchionni will join Juventus in June for the next 5 years. This was confirmed by the player’s agent, Bruno Carpeggiani, who revealed that the winger will not be used by the Bianconeri as a part-exchange for another player.

“We have also received the guarantees by the Bianconeri that my client will not be use as a pawn for an exchange. Inter, Roma and Fiorentina were also after him.“

Also the Gialloblu’s Sports Director, Oreste Cinquini, admitted that the deal has been sealed and that the transfer will occur in June.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Sianconero

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    Yeah I love Marchioni. He has better conditions than Mancini. HE"S YOUNG...just remember his double against Milan.

OP
    Sianconero

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    He can be ours for a long time...also Mancini is not the old one...But Marchini has a bright future and he's younger

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    seeing Camo leave though is sad. Marchionni isnt as good as camo nor experienced either.

Marchionni will be replacing Camoranesi who i sone of juves best players. not to mention that juve is currently one of the best teams in the world.

10 million euros for camo and marchionni for free is great business, but wrong for the team.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    nah, i think this one is ok.

i hope anyway, we have been linked to more players than you can poke a stick at. one has to freaking join.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Rami said:
    Why do I have a feeling this is gonna be like the Sagnol saga???
    :disagree: Not a chance Juve have an excellent rapport with Parma & Moggi will probably give them a little something in return:p

For all i care he could give them Zebina for free!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)