Marcelo (8 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Ramin said:

This guy is no Athirson or Gladstone for that matter. He's got whatever it takes for a higher level. Him and Dani Alves on the wings would be awesome.

However, I dont see this happining. He'll most probably end up at Roma.
what makes u think he will end up at Roma?

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Mijatovic confirmed Real are interested in recruiting Fluminense left-back Marcelo and Boca Juniors midfielder Fernando Gago.

It has been speculated that Marcelo will join Real as early as January for a transfer fee of around 6.5million euros (£4.4million), while Gago has been on the club's radar for a while.

"We are following many players, including Marcelo and Gago," Mijatovic told the club's official website.

"(Real director Franco) Baldini is following both players to see if they have qualities (we are looking for).

"We don't want to take any rash decisions, although in June they could come. They have a lot of talent."

Teamtalk.com

OP

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #44
    Yes i would say that now that Madrid is in the Game there is no way for the other clubs. But probably he will be waisted under Crapello...wanna know what he will doing with Marcelo if he will play regularly because i have read a lot of times that he want to let play Sergio Ramos on the wing and buy a good central def

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    EMERSON WOULD WELCOME MARCELO SIGNING

Real Madrid midfielder Emerson is excited by the prospect of Fluminense left-back Marcelo joining the club.

The 18-year-old has been one of the surprise stars of the Campeonato Brasileiro and his agent has reportedly been in talks with the Spanish giants about a possible January move.

Former Roma and Juventus midfielder Emerson told Brazilian website GloboEsporte.com: "Officially, nobody says anything about it, but it seems that Real Madrid really want to sign him. I hope he comes. He will be really welcomed because it would be one more Brazilian in the team:p ."

givemefootball.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)