Marcelo Vieira - LB - Real Madrid (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
looks like we are going for the milan of ronaldino pato and zlatan time. big names bullshit outcome.. then the downfall !!

it seems we are deluded and not have a vision. you don't need these guys to win CL u need balanced fuckin team.

bring
Sandro Tonali we need midfielders !

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Depends which version of Marcelo we would be getting. If it’s 2011-2017 Marcelo then it would be a tremendous acquisition. However, if it’s 2018- current Marcelo it could be a disaster....particularly if he’s on high wages.

Notably, he has the tendency to look over weight so don’t think that really bodes well for a player entering his 30s.

He’ll need to work twice as hard to maintain his previous form or just to be up to pace with playing at the highest level and so far it doesn’t seem like he’s up to the task.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Maybe Alex Sandro already asked to leave last season or something? (I want to play in the premier League one day)

Use Sandro to get Pogba and have Marcelo on the left.. hmmm

Won't happen though.. we'd need to double our total wages or something..

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Why would you guys want Marcelo? He turns 31 in a few months, looks past his best times and you have Sandro who is both better (as right now) and 3 years younger as well.
Because many of our best players tend to leave sooner or later. Also, Serie A is the home for the retirement house. We get the old rejects here.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Because many of our best players tend to leave sooner or later. Also, Serie A is the home for the retirement house. We get the old rejects here.
Sandro should be told he's bound to a contract and that he should respect it - if he wanted to leave he shouldn't have extended in first place. Start to set some examples for the players.

I simply see no idea in getting Marcelo and selling Sandro.

OP
Snobist

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
  • Thread Starter #236
    Same was said when Dani Alves joined Juve. He surely improved our squad. Get Marcelo now.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Same was said when Dani Alves joined Juve. He surely improved our squad. Get Marcelo now.
    Completely different people and body shapes, just because they are both Brazilian doesn't mean that they both age the same way. His previous coach said just this week how he puts on weight easily and needs to be careful. Typically people put on weight more easily as they get older.

I like Marcelo and rate him highly but given the costs, his age and concerns over how long will play at a high level I don't think this is a good move.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
    Juventus is known for making great transfers, but if Sandro is going to leave because of this guy.. Man, that would be a huge mistake.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    Haha I cannot believe this , people don't want Marcelo here because of Sandro , fucking Sandro !!

It's been 2 years since he used to be good (Sandro) , he runs like headless chicken,atm I would start even Spina over him , I would rather have 50y old Marcelo over Sandro , i hope we are going to sell him , I'm tired of his bullshit .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)