Marcelo Estigarribia - LW - Deportivo Maldonado (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
JUNI 2012

GAZZETTA : Juventus will have a 95 million euro for 2012-2013 season, Ribery,Vidic,Higuain!

Tuttosport: J.Elkann we are making serious investment in this new Juventus.

Marotta: We are behind Elkann and Agnelli, This mercato we are going after the stars,

Ribery a done deal? Ribery: Juventus is a fantastic club.

1 SEP 2012

GAZZETTA: Juventus finish the mercato with a loan deal with option to buy deal for Gilardino. Marotta we are making transfers on our conditions, after fail to sign Higuain and G.Rossi who seemed to be a done deal.

TUTTOSPORT: The new juve is taking shape. Vialli: Is a honour to coach Juventus, we will be warriors out there. I will play 4-3-3.

Coriello dello sport: This is the new Juventus. Buffon Lichensteiner Bonucci Chiellini De Ceglie Pirlo Vidal Marchisio Vucinic Gilardino Krasic
Sad but true.

Buy on AliExpress.com

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
lol

yeah, always belive what the media says. they never lie!
gazzetta: ribery, vidic and higuain. lol lol thats soo realistic. leaving munchen, united and rm for juve

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Let's be honest, how many people on this board knew the good signings that Palermo or Udinese unearthed before they joined? Next to none. Most know the likes of Neymar, half for the likes of Lamela, this is the sub category of players, the likes that Moggi used to gamble with. The difference being that he already made a great team and there was little to no risk, if he was no good there were others to play. Three unproven players will be the current options at LW as it stands.
People over at South America rated players like Sanchez and Pastore for example before they arrived in Italy. This dude, nobody seems to rate him that highly. There is a difference between those teams signing 20 year olds with potential to be world class players and us signing a 24 year old guy that isn't that highly rated.

And then there is also what Jack mentioned about expectations.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
This is the shit Marrotta lives for. Making deals for players that nobody has heard of, or making deals from players that have been heard off, and are famous, only in Sampdoria. I wish somebody could tie him to one of this rods in the new stadium and leave him there to see his superstar Juventus. Gastadello, Pazienza and Toni should cut the ribbon for the new stadium.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
People over at South America rated players like Sanchez and Pastore for example before they arrived in Italy. This dude, nobody seems to rate him that highly. There is a difference between those teams signing 20 year olds with potential to be world class players and us signing a 24 year old guy that isn't that highly rated.

And then there is also what Jack mentioned about expectations.

not really a fair comparison as pastore cost close to 20m when he came to palermo, i consider that a huge risk, paid off though..

dont know about sanchez though, but i bet he cost more than the dude we are getting.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I guess this thread is coming to an end.this was a really fast transfer.
He's doing the medical checks right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)