Marcelo Estigarribia - LW - Deportivo Maldonado (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
90% of the forum never saw this guy play and people are panicing already :)
Doesn't that say a lot? He's a player that very few have seen, an unknown, no one knows how good he is which usually means he is not good because if he were good people would have noticed him, heard about him and actually seen him play. And he's not a young rising talent.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What a fucking tool you are.

How does Marotta's ballsack tastes, eh?
people like you disgust me and should be raped in a nazi concentration camp.

or are you really to stupid to see the real thing?

Elkann and agnelli promised funds for world class additions, marotta make some comments. when later it appeared he got a fraction of it, what could he do ? tell this openly in the press and spark a fight with the board that hired him ?

When i saw the real budged we've been given, i knew marotta wasent gonna be able to live his promise. he made a good choise by getting very good deals for promising players that fit the systhem the coach uses. thats my way of handeling

You are one of the lesser intelligent butthurt people, who offcourse dont see this, dont want to accept this, and do the easy thing, shoot crap on marotta.

There are plenty of people like this around in the world, and they die alone.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Doesn't that say a lot? He's a player that very few have seen, an unknown, no one knows how good he is which usually means he is not good because if he were good people would have noticed him, heard about him and actually seen him play. And he's not a young rising talent.
Let's be honest, how many people on this board knew the good signings that Palermo or Udinese unearthed before they joined? Next to none. Most know the likes of Neymar, half for the likes of Lamela, this is the sub category of players, the likes that Moggi used to gamble with. The difference being that he already made a great team and there was little to no risk, if he was no good there were others to play. Three unproven players will be the current options at LW as it stands.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Moggi, had it easy for a transfer director. team was allready big, wages werent a problem much, epl wasent totally inflating transfer market, juventus wasent tarnished yet by the calciopoli.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Moggi, had it easy for a transfer director. team was allready big, wages werent a problem much, epl wasent totally inflating transfer market, juventus wasent tarnished yet by the calciopoli.
He had an easier start with better foundations but he also made better decisions. I wasn't comparing them and you shouldn't either, completely different scenarios inherited and Moggi proved himself as a champion.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
What a fucking tool you are.

How does Marotta's ballsack tastes, eh?
Other than the suggestion of the failure of the board to supply the funds they suggested they would and could ( which is obviously an opinion)...i thought Zach's posts were on topic and solid. Far too much of this routine of a member posts about Juve, and another member responds with zero words about juventus, instead, plain abuse...it is surely advising others who wish to post, to think twice before giving an opinion. if this kind of horrorshow continues, all that will be left are those who abuse, and nothing more. You meet an opinion with insults, then get insulted in turn, then the thread is totally derailed...come on people, lets try harder to not accept, but at least respect, that on matters which none of us have concrete facts, our opinions are likely to differ.

Like many, I was, and still potentially am, expecting at least one big signing before the close of the transfer window. I know very littler about Estigarribia, but I have seen Paraguay, and they are often very solid. If Estigarribia is good enough to be on the fringes of their first team, then he cannot be awful, especially at 23 years old. And I am coming to like the idea of us signing a kid with some raw talent, no world beater, but more than a hint of talent, and also, from what i have read elsewhere, he has grinta in abundance. Something we have lacked for so fucking long now!

Beppe said 2-3 more signings. the cesena chap and Estigarribia are 2. Who will be the third??? And who will leave? I have seen bruno and he is a monster. presently, we have pepe, krasic, pasquato, and apparently, giaccherini and Estigarribia. That is one too many. So one of the pepe, krasic, pasquato crowd are obviously leaving. I would be happy to see pepe leave and bruno come into the centre of defence. Zenith have shown interest in Simone off and on for a while. Their interest in Bonucci seems more fresh, and perhaps just paper talk. But a similar story rises from the mist when we ponder a new CB, such as Alvez or Lugano or Alex...for presently we have 4 CBs, two for each of the two positions. Chiellini, Bonucci, Barzagli, Sorenson. Someone HAS to be leaving. if its sorenson, i hugely hope that at worst its a co-own, at best, its a loan to a club in the top flight where he will definitely get games. Because his natural defensive talent is plain for all to see...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
people like you disgust me and should be raped in a nazi concentration camp.

or are you really to stupid to see the real thing?

Elkann and agnelli promised funds for world class additions, marotta make some comments. when later it appeared he got a fraction of it, what could he do ? tell this openly in the press and spark a fight with the board that hired him ?

When i saw the real budged we've been given, i knew marotta wasent gonna be able to live his promise. he made a good choise by getting very good deals for promising players that fit the systhem the coach uses. thats my way of handeling

You are one of the lesser intelligent butthurt people, who offcourse dont see this, dont want to accept this, and do the easy thing, shoot crap on marotta.

There are plenty of people like this around in the world, and they die alone.
Do you even realize we spent approximately close to €80M in this transfer market so far? Very few clubs have spent more than that. So clearly, he was given enough funds to get us some proper players to fill our squad. And you know what? We've signed some more average players who wouldn't even make it in another top team, yet again this season.

Your excuses for whatever Marotta does are really pathetic, but hey, I wouldn't expect anything more to come out from that cute little brain of yours.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
if this kind of horrorshow continues, all that will be left are those who abuse, and nothing more.
It's ironic how you always say that, yet you still remain coming here more often and often. Having activity problems in your forums?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Do you even realize we spent approximately close to €80M in this transfer market so far? Very few clubs have spent more than that. So clearly, he was given enough funds to get us some proper players to fill our squad. And you know what? We've signed some more average players who wouldn't even make it in another top team, yet again this season.

Your excuses for whatever Marotta does are really pathetic, but hey, I wouldn't expect anything more to come out from that cute little brain of yours.
80 mil transfer budged, but a very little wage budged.

It's ironic how you always say that, yet you still remain coming here more often and often. Having activity problems in your forums?
He is right, if you insult my opinion, you can only expect a counterinsult. i'll never insult anyone for giving their opinion if there is no insulting involved.
maybe you should to

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
80 mil transfer budged, but a very little wage budged.
It's called budget. And of course it's little, we have too many average players in the squad getting paid millions for doing practically nothing.

He is right, if you insult my opinion, you can only expect a counterinsult. i'll never insult anyone for giving their opinion if there is no insulting involved.
maybe you should to
Don't go all pussy on me now.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I am on the juventus offside forum far more than here, as I can write the same juve thoughts over there, be met with respect and often opposing thoughts, whereas here, even lines solely focused on juventus, are more often than not met with abuse.

As for my own forum...I have been far from able to find the time to pour effort into improving the bare backbone I originally created, mainly due to the arrival here, of a mate from my motherland, and more recently, the ongoing trauma of two of my closest creatures here in australia who had a baby 2 months premature, the mother nearly died, and now the baby may well have some horrible disease...I am content enough to sporadically post on here, and put my juve thoughts more consistently on the juve offside.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It's called budget. And of course it's little, we have too many average players in the squad getting paid millions for doing practically nothing.

Don't go all pussy on me now.
you have absolutely no idea about wage and transfer budged, and i dont think you want to understand it eighter, i'm out of this discuttion
believe what you want

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I am on the juventus offside forum far more than here, as I can write the same juve thoughts over there, be met with respect and often opposing thoughts, whereas here, even lines solely focused on juventus, are more often than not met with abuse.

As for my own forum...I have been far from able to find the time to pour effort into improving the bare backbone I originally created, mainly due to the arrival here, of a mate from my motherland, and more recently, the ongoing trauma of two of my closest creatures here in australia who had a baby 2 months premature, the mother nearly died, and now the baby may well have some horrible disease...I am content enough to sporadically post on here, and put my juve thoughts more consistently on the juve offside.
That's sad, but still doesn't justify your pathetic attempts of trying to correct people's behaviors as you might feel like and think you can get away with it softly.

you have absolutely no idea about wage and transfer budged, and i dont think you want to understand it eighter, i'm out of this discuttion
believe what you want
This discuttion was sillie aniwaie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)