Marcelo Estigarribia - LW - Deportivo Maldonado (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If he was an argie or brazilian, he would be far better known, have more suitors and cost much more, after even just doing OK, decent in flashes, at the copa america. He is young, fesity, can cross and has good pace, also very cheap...With beppe suggesting 2-3 players, we seem to now have 2 of them, which leaves a CB.

Perhaps Pepe and/or bonucci are heading to zenith, and we are grabbing bruno alvez? Then giaccherini will be the sub for krasic and pasquato and Estigarribia will battle for the LW slot. CB improved with big Bruno. I would be happy with that, although was loosely hoping for a star left winger! this young paraguayan is far from awful, and too young to be considered anything other than of obvious potential. Part of the national team at a young age...room for improvement.
the only thing that worries me, is the youtube video's i saw.

he keeps using the same trick to angle between two defenders when doubled up. that wont work in serie a.

however, considering he is allready international, and with talents like vucinic and del piero around, it might be perfect circumstances to improve that

what i like the most, apart from his workrate is his impressive pace and running technique.

with him and krasic, fed by pirlo, were gonna be quite lethal when counterattacking

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So here is almost 15 minutes of this Estigbririra dude. I don't know who the hell made this video, probably his agent or something but there was nothing exciting about it. First time I've seen a video on youtube that doesn't make a player look excellent.

I warn you guys though, this video is extremely boring.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It seems we are sealing the mercato with this player, I can see Marotta announcing that with Estigarribia we've had a busy summer and bought in a lot of champions. That we reinforced the club and are ready for the campaign and that now everything is in the hands of Conte to deal with the players that HE asked for. He will also say that we will weigh our options and do some movement in the January transfer window if needed.

Most probably it will be a Bovoesque move then.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
sounds like a player with potential that needs developping

if he succeeds he will be massive, if he fails, wel, he'll be the new elia i suppose

buy imo
Its all elkann agnelli's fault tbh

They claim they were gonna provide funds 'for pastore and aguero"
after that marotta claimed he was gonna sign a WC player

then they fund like a quarter of it.

people easely forgot what they said, but not what marotta promised

fuck our board. bunch of lying faggots
the only thing that worries me, is the youtube video's i saw.

he keeps using the same trick to angle between two defenders when doubled up. that wont work in serie a.

however, considering he is allready international, and with talents like vucinic and del piero around, it might be perfect circumstances to improve that

what i like the most, apart from his workrate is his impressive pace and running technique.

with him and krasic, fed by pirlo, were gonna be quite lethal when counterattacking
What a fucking tool you are.

How does Marotta's ballsack tastes, eh?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I'm sorry but this transfer can't be excused by anything. Random player for almost nothing. Seems like Marotta doesn't have money and was panic buying.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So here is almost 15 minutes of this Estigbririra dude. I don't know who the hell made this video, probably his agent or something but there was nothing exciting about it. First time I've seen a video on youtube that doesn't make a player look excellent.

I warn you guys though, this video is extremely boring.
At least it shows all of his play, not just a few good ones repeated.

Doesn't seem surprising he has so few goals, he spends all the time out wide dribbling or crossing.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm sorry but this transfer can't be excused by anything. Random player for almost nothing. Seems like Marotta doesn't have money and was panic buying.
Yea, but this is what is driving this club down one tree hill. It's not about just spending money, it's about bringing in quality. There were better ways to deal with our LW problems than signing a Paraguayan unknown. If you want guys with potential, I'm sure there's a few players before we get to Giaccherini and Extarribia. But we'll never learn. There's always next season to kneejerk and buy eleven new players. I don't get the idiot. Let's not replace players for the sake of replacing them. Either we up the quality on what we have or we give continuity to who we have.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Yea, but this is what is driving this club down one tree hill. It's not about just spending money, it's about bringing in quality. There were better ways to deal with our LW problems than signing a Paraguayan unknown. If you want guys with potential, I'm sure there's a few players before we get to Giaccherini and Extarribia. But we'll never learn. There's always next season to kneejerk and buy eleven new players. I don't get the idiot. Let's not replace players for the sake of replacing them. Either we up the quality on what we have or we give continuity to who we have.
You don't have to tell me that. Marotta is clueless and it doesn't seem like this fact will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)