Marcelo Estigarribia - LW - Deportivo Maldonado (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
This shit is getting out of hand. Who the fuck is Estigirigria? I don't get it, was he a success in the copa america or not? And he sucked for Le Mans and they don't want him? Then why do we want him?

So confused right now..

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Estigarribia: "I'll play in Serie A. I still can not say where, however,"

We know short the future of Marcelo Estigarribia. The player, in the last hour approached more frequently to Juventus, according to the newspaper reported "Ultimahora" would arrive in Italy to put his signature on the contract that will bind with a team of Serie A. The name of the new destination of "Chelo", however, still remains top secret, as explained by the same player at the 'Cardinal Deportivo' just before leaving for the beautiful country: "They asked me not to name but before the signing everything is already defined. My representatives are in Italy to finalize the details and I already know the nature of the contractI will arrive on loan with the right of redemption. I am very happy. "

He's so gonna sign for us :D
Strange deal.

What incentive did he have to keep quiet about this deal?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Yes otherwise Real Madrid and Barcelona would enter the bidding war, and we know how Andrea Agnelli and Marotta feel about bidding wars.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Loan with option is good, I have a feeling Pepsi is gone. Krasic Giach on on one side LW and Estigarribia on the other side.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Exactly, so why keep hush about it? Wouldn't you want to see what other offers can come in (as the owner of whatever club he plays for), and what personal offers come in, as far as the agent & the player are concerned?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

Looks like a decent winger to have in the squad. Should be a back up, but I'm liking some of what I'm seeing here. Especially his crossing / passing. He needs to work on his ball control and time his dribbles a little bit better, but at 23 he can still improve.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Well his crossing and passing is a lot better than Krasic's, or any winger we've had in the squad since Camo. Some of the passes in the vid is Beckham-esque. Not that I'm comparing him to Beckham or any great player, but seriously, there's football in those legs of his.

What's irritating about this player is the ball control and dribbling.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Weren't we looking for a player who likes to cut inside, I thought that was the whole point? If not then we should go back to Bastos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)