Marcelo Estigarribia - LW - Deportivo Maldonado (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
:donedeal:

I hear good things about him, but I still hope for another LW.
When I saw the match vs Brazil I was that's a very good player. Then I saw he was 24, played for Le Mans and loaned out then saw him getting subbed in the rest of the games and trying to dribble everybody and go nowhere and got disappointed. If he indeed joins us I hope he plays like he did vs Brazil all the time. When he subs our starting LW obviously(and not Giaccherini). :p

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
When I saw the match vs Brazil I was that's a very good player. Then I saw he was 24, played for Le Mans and loaned out then saw him getting subbed in the rest of the games and trying to dribble everybody and go nowhere and got disappointed. If he indeed joins us I hope he plays like he did vs Brazil all the time. When he subs our starting LW obviously(and not Giaccherini). :p
Are you drunk?

May 22, 2007
Fast left winger that showed great work ethic, often relied on to bring the ball forward. Paraguay had plenty of opportunities to counter attack at the Copa América because of the way they played, and as a result it was usually this guy bringing the ball forward quite often because of his pace. Showed good ball control at times, also did assist Valdez on one occasion very nicely which should have resulted in a goal. That's what I got from him with Paraguay this summer. I'd like it if it were a loan. I like Giaccherini, and I like what I saw of him in the summer (obviously as squad players). Not sure about both, unless Pepe is getting sold. Goes with that whole idea of playing a left footer on the right and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)