Marcel Jansen (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
I would think the only reason we would not bring Criscito back is if Genoa sign him permanently. So if there is talk of other LBs maybe Criscito is staying at Genoa.. I would be sad if he does as he is such a capable and calm defender with a great deal of poise. He defn has what it takes to make it at Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 15, 2006
No way. Jansen would be a waste. FFS, look at Bayern's squad they have: Lell, Oddo, Görlitz, and if it's really necessary even Altintop to play at fullback. All of these players have all obviously been selected over Jansen, which goes to show.. Nevermind spending €15m on him. There are a lot better options out there for that kind of money.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
No way. Jansen would be a waste. FFS, look at Bayern's squad they have: Lell, Oddo, Görlitz, and if it's really necessary even Altintop to play at fullback. All of these players have all obviously been selected over Jansen, which goes to show.. Nevermind spending €15m on him. There are a lot better options out there for that kind of money.
err...u do realise jansen is with hamburg rite

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Dude, Jansen is a LB/LM not RB. It was all Klinsmanns fault that Jansen left Bayern. That Idiot said Jansen will never had a chance against Lahm on the left so Jansens said ok I go. Bayern would have had a way better defense this season when Klinsmann would have played Jansen on the left and Lahm on the right (RB is Lahms natural position) instead of getting Oddo and playing Lahm as a LB again.

I don´t think Jansen is good enough but he really improved this season in Hamburg, especially as a LM

Jul 15, 2006
Dude, Jansen is a LB/LM not RB. It was all Klinsmanns fault that Jansen left Bayern. That Idiot said Jansen will never had a chance against Lahm on the left so Jansens said ok I go. Bayern would have had a way better defense this season when Klinsmann would have played Jansen on the left and Lahm on the right (RB is Lahms natural position) instead of getting Oddo and playing Lahm as a LB again.

I don´t think Jansen is good enough but he really improved this season in Hamburg, especially as a LM
Yes, I know that. But you'd think that Klinsmann would know best of how good Jansen really is since he coached his throughout the whole national team and as well as during the EURO's. Then that's Klinsmann's error not Jansen's, but even he prefered Oddo and Lahm rather than Lahm and Jansen goes to show what he thought of Jansen. If he's playing at left wing throughout the season as you say that it's dumb artical because they specified left-back..

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
this is not fully correct...bc the only challenge was against Lahm. Jansen is a natural LB but Klinsmann tried to play Lahm on the left instead of the right side (which he played the season before (imo really well). Jansen cant play on the right side. next year Lahm will change back to the right side if they dont sign Srna bc the project with Lahm failed on the left side...

i say NO to Jansen and YES to DC/Criscito

LEC

Sep 6, 2002

yap, this is correct indeed ;)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
from VS they are saying that he is the real target for left back and the other 2 were just enquiries, but to get him we first have to sell DC

arie mahendra

The Inspirator
Jun 19, 2009
Hi dude.. please do not underestimated jansen ok !!! he can make wonder!! I ever saw how he play b4.. I am totaly agreement if Juventus will hire him !!!
Instead of defending salihamidzic course!!!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
err...u do realise jansen is with hamburg rite
well it would explain why he was not getting a game for Bayern last term:shifty:

arie mahendra

The Inspirator
Jun 19, 2009
Hi dude.. please do not underestimated jansen ok !!! he can make wonder!! I ever saw how he play b4.. I am totaly agreement if Juventus will hire him !!!
Instead of defending salihamidzic course!!! or the other option is bring back criscto from genoa.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I refer you to my earlier statement

so..........you think we should concentrate on buying defenders? i doubt you will find ANYONE here to agrees with you, we want more and more forwards players and ONLY forward players. we have discussed the merits of a 2-3-5 system and are all in agreement it would rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)