Marcel Jansen (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I m glad we are looking for not overrated Italian fullbacks!
But Jansen is not the answer either!! Considering our interest of those 3.
If we follow the pattern, it seems that we are looking for an offensive, exp and strong LB. Relatively pacey too...

With other words, a buffed up version of DC...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
A bit of both but it seems that A. Santos could go to Lyon so that would make Grosso available so who knows what will happen. I guess we'll know more this week.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I dont get it. If Grosso is so good, why is Lyon so willing to let him go? He sucks and he is too old.

Marcell Jansen is great and everytime i've seen him play i'm really impressed. But I thought he was a LM.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I dont get it. If Grosso is so good, why is Lyon so willing to let him go? He sucks and he is too old.

Marcell Jansen is great and everytime i've seen him play i'm really impressed. But I thought he was a LM.
well it seems that we are the garbage dump of other teams now

Cannavaro
Grosso
Dossena

:cry:

Maki Roll

May 22, 2009
Well, he's kind of similar to Criscito (only by the type of player), with a little bit more force to the offence. To be honest, i am absolutely sure that Jansen is not the player, who will strenghten our defense. No, doubt, he's talented, but so is DeCeglie. He is no wunderkind. I was not surprised that Bayern sold him to Hamburg. He still is not ready for a big team and won't be for at least the next 2 years.

Jul 15, 2006
A bit of both but it seems that A. Santos could go to Lyon so that would make Grosso available so who knows what will happen. I guess we'll know more this week.
Lyon are starting to make their moves in the market. They lost out on Cissokho, so I think they'll compensate by getting André Santos instead.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
well it seems that we are the garbage dump of other teams now

Cannavaro
Grosso
Dossena

:cry:
Our defense has always been a garbage dump since calciopoli.
What saddens me the most, is that we have failed to properly use the quality/potent material we already possessed...

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
Our defense has always been a garbage dump since calciopoli.
What saddens me the most, is that we have failed to properly use the quality/potent material we already possessed...
Criscito--Not trusted by the fans.
De Ceglie--Poor most of the time as LB
Chiellini--Rocks
Ariaudo--Not trusted by the fans yet.
Molinaro--Well...

We do not seem to have much potent material in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)