Maradona In Intensive Care!! (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm in awe of him as a player, and I respect him as any other human being. So I hope he gets well soon.

And if/when he does, I hope he lays off the drugs -- because I have zero sympathy for that, given the choices he's had and made.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Napoli legend Diego Armando Maradona is reportedly in a critical condition after suffering a heart attack.

The 43-year-old was rushed to a Buenos Aires hospital on Sunday after witnessing Boca Juniors’ 2-0 win over Nueva Chicago. The Argentine remains in intensive care.

Maradona’s health has been a problem for some years as a result of his drug addiction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been following the case.

It all started yesterday after the boca juniros game.... i was watching some huiglights but suddenly the news arrived.

It seems that after lunch...Maradona was carried by an ambulanco to a clinic in buenos aires.... by unknown reasons. The "Fox sports" argentinian team..tried to leak information about what was happen....but they just knew that it was something "normal"...supposedly. Maradona was withj all his family in the clinic...even his former wife.

Some minutes ago... i was chekcing fox again...and there was a lot of people outside the clinic...and it seems that the problem is very very serious. Maradona can be suffering from a problem in his heart. The doctors said that his heart is working at a 38% of a normal heart...and his status is very delicate.

OP
Juve_7

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Dj Juve ] ++
    :down:

but it's not like it wasnt coming, in his case
    ya i know but it just hearts to know that he is in such a cretical condetion ...damn those drugs !!:wallbang:

OP
    Juve_7

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    Doctors just have confirmed it had nothing to do with his drugs usage :)
    Still its a shame what drugs did to this guy over all.... im sure we could ve seen more of him if it was nt for drugs

OP
    Juve_7

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++
    rest in peace Maradonna.....oh forgot he's not dead yet is he?....:p
    so this hall thing is a joke for you is it ? :( obviously you havnt seen him play

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)