Manuele Blasi (1 Viewer)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Blasi on a high
Monday 6 September, 2004

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus ace Manuele Blasi says he’s now living a dream after last season’s nightmare campaign.

The midfielder was suspended last term for failing a drug test, while on loan at Parma, but he’s archived those difficulties now.

"I can’t moan," he stated. "I was recalled to Juventus over the summer and now I’m in the Italian national squad. I can’t ask for more."

Blasi has had an impressive pre-season in Turin but he’s aware that he must continue to improve or face life on the bench.

"I know that I’m in competition with a great player like Alessio Tacchinardi at Juventus for a starting shirt," he noted.

"Yet the season will be a long one and I’m sure there will be space for everyone. I’ve not come here to steal anyone’s jersey.

"I’m just aiming to be ready when I’m called upon for both my club and my country from now on."

The former Under-21 international was also asked for his opinion on the captures of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Fabio Cannavaro.

"I don’t really need to make a comment because it is clear to everyone that they are two excellent signings," he added.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

:groan: Just try to play well, I don't believe that you're good until I see it with my own eyes... Forza Tacchi!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Len

Feb 13, 2004
He is still young and good....he will eventually replace Tacchi sometime in the near future...I reckon...

Jun 7, 2003
I hope Tacchi will play this season and coming season too. Blase is still young he will replace Tacchi in a year or two. But not yet. Tacchi is still one of my favourite player.

OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    I just hate Blasi, he's still a useless friggin roma-fan in front of my eyes... :stuckup: I'll forgive him if he'll play good enough, even though I don't think that will happen...

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    yeap, he's confessed that before, he supports roma...

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    and that's the other thing, I don't reckon him as good player... :wallbang:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Who gives a fvck if Blasi likes Roma? Do you think clubs would overlook Gilardino because he supports Juve? I don't.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
    yeap, he's confessed that before, he supports roma...
    ]

Maldini is a juventus fan. But look at him now- he is like the icon of milan.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
    I just hate Blasi, he's still a useless friggin roma-fan in front of my eyes... :stuckup: I'll forgive him if he'll play good enough, even though I don't think that will happen...

cmon. i milan could teach gattusso to kick a ball we can teach anybody to play football

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)