Manuel Locatelli (30 Viewers)

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Terrible performance.

If he plays well we tend to play well. I'm not sure whether he is that crucial to our performance that we depend on him playing well or he just plays better when his teammates are. Either way he needs to improve.
As @Scottish said even in his bad games hi does some high quality moves.
I think he would be much better with half functional midfielder beside him instead of lazy rabiot. Someone should run and pull opponent players making space or run to open up himself for pass, rabishit doesn't do anything of that, especially in this match.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Would prefer Fagioli take the regista role and move Locatelli further up. Not sure why we need so much muscle in midfield when we have three CBs.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
If he plays well we tend to play well. I'm not sure whether he is that crucial to our performance that we depend on him playing well or he just plays better when his teammates are. Either way he needs to improve.
This has been the case for more than a year now.

For me, he's one of the most vital & underrated players on the team. But there's no denying his inconsistency.

For how many seasons we are asking from him to improve. Hes mediocre player, that when a team plays well, he fits in. But he cant pull us up. We have too many like him.
I don't think we have a single player on the team who can.
Danilo and Chiesa come to mind, but even those guys a far cry from "the leaders" we used to have.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Pure garbage

- - - Updated - - -

This has been the case for more than a year now.

For me, he's one of the most vital & underrated players on the team. But there's no denying his inconsistency.

I don't think we have a single player on the team who can.
Danilo and Chiesa come to mind, but even those guys a far cry from "the leaders" we used to have.
:lol2:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Good game, his passing was more direct and he won the ball back well.

He's really inconsistent.
He was better tonight compared to the Sassuolo game but just can’t help but say that i’ve rarely seen a central midfielder with his above average technical ability be so blind to the most obvious potential key passes or through balls in the final third.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He was better tonight compared to the Sassuolo game but just can’t help but say that i’ve rarely seen a central midfielder with his above average technical ability be so blind to the most obvious potential through balls in the final third.
We've got another on the team who is worse for that - Rabiot's inability to lift his head is so frustrating. He seems to take 5 strides before he looks up.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
We've got another on the team who is worse for that - Rabiot's inability to lift his head is so frustrating. He seems to take 5 strides before he looks up.

I won’t disagree with that, it’s pretty close between them in that aspect, however what Rabiot still got going for him is his goal contributions(although still quite wasteful at times), physical presence and aerial ability that are perhaps more consistent than any other facets of Locatelli’s game.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
This guy just like to slide. Isn't he using sliding tackle too often? Sometimes totally unnecessary. And on the offensive end when he has a bad first touch sometimes, you can see him doing slide-passing lolol.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
exactly 7 years ago he scored the winner against a pretty good juventus in the same stadium

now he scored a winner against a meh milan

good for him. not so good for jj, i'd love to have a proper regista to rely on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)